Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does he cry in front of you?

Often or rarely?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Replies (31-40):
2lilmamas
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:58 AM
No I think I've only seen cry twice.
BeckyP.
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:04 AM
My DH and I have been together 10 years in August (married 7) and I've only seen him openly cry in front of me once and that was when our DS was born and they laid him on my chest. He was a hot mess!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m3lissa_16
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Yep, he does. =) I love that he's not ashamed to show his vulnerable side. 

ef0311
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:40 AM

The only time he's ever cried in front of me is when he was telling me about Iraq, and a good friend of his who died there, in front of him.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on May. 1, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Occasionally.  He's not afraid to cry in front of me.  I'm probably the only person he will cry in front of.  But he doesn't cry that often.

Kimber1984
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Rarely but, he has, yes.

my3girlz135
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:00 AM

In 23 years i have seen my husband cry more times then i can count. When he sees me really upset he tears up and when anything such as sickness or death comes he cries. I have seen him cry more over his children than anything else which is weird because he has had a hard time being a dad all the years we raised our kids.

hotmama0824
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:11 PM

My Dh used to fake cry to get me to feel sorry for him. In almost 2 years I had never seen him cry for real. Until I found out he was talking to other girls, and I told him I was leaving him and taking our daughter.. That is when I saw real tears. And that is the only time.

rebekahmuse
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

When he cries, he'll do it in front of me. He doesn't cry a lot though. I have to say when my oldest son was born he boo-hooed like a baby and it was him crying that made me cry :o)

EmilyMarshall
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Rarely

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)