Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does he cry in front of you?

Often or rarely?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Replies (41-50):
LveMy2K1dS
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I have never once seen him cry in 5 years....

amanda81919
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:23 PM
once. in 7 years together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HopefulMommy89
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Yes he cries in front of me. Not often but he does.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto3wifeto1
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:24 PM
every Sunday at church while he worships the Lord. nothing better than a man who loves our wonderful Lord!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMS803
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Never. Some jerk pastor once told him to never cry in front of a woman. I've tried hard to tell him that its healthy to cry and takes tremendous strength to allow yourself to be vulnerable in front of someone, but he keeps quoting the pastor. @_@
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rye2010
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I have seen my hubby cry but not often we have been together almost five years and I think I have seen him cry maybe ten times! He cried when our relationship was really rocky he cried when I told him I was pregnant he cried when my grandpa died (he was very attached) he cried when his grandma was in ICU & with strokes internal bleeding and such and we didnt think she was going to make it he cried when our daughter was really sick and in the hospital and he cried when I told him I was pregnant again (happy tears)

lovinmybabyboys
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:53 PM
He has cried a handful of times. But when he does, he lets it all out. And cries hard fir a while.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I have never seen my husband cry. We've been together for 9 1/2 years and I knew him 5 before that. I'm not big on men who cry. I rarely cry, myself.

(If he cried over a death or something, I'd be okay with that.)

drakemom1
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Only twice, both times were during an argument, one of them being the other night, I have a history of abuse and I had a panic attack and was telling him about it, he hates to see me in that state :( but I love that he cares enough to break his guard down
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoseRenae10
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:00 PM

My husband and i have been together 5 years and he has only cried 3 times, twice infront of me. he's not an emotioal guy whatsoever, he has seen me cry probly a hundred times though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)