Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does he cry in front of you?

Often or rarely?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Replies (71-80):
elyciasmom08
by Manda on May. 1, 2012 at 7:59 PM
In the 8years we have been together I've seen him cry 4 times. Once when our oldest was born, it's was more teary eyed, he got teary eyed when we got married, then I seen him breakdown and cry twice last year and heard him handful of times around that time. It was a very hard time in our relationship, I don't very much like to talk about it. We are good now tho. I however prolly cry atleast once a week. Sadly I'm a very over sensitive person who wears her heart on her sleeve.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheinadora
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:26 PM
I've seen him cry a few times in 15 years. The first time was right after I have birth to our first baby. Seeing him like that I thought my heart would burst because I love him so much and was so overcome.
MommyOf3Boys05
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Ive seen my hubby cry a few times. He cried after each of our kids were born (sweeties thing ever =) Hes confortable crying in front of me but, he rarely ever crys unless something major happens.

camdenp10
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Been together 8 years in June. Seen him cry once when we were dating, (thinking about breaking up), when his mom almost died, and when our son was born. :)

jacquih1126
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:11 AM

All the time

SparkleSail
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:28 AM
I would say rarely, but I am definitely there for support when my SO needs it :)
jac77
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:32 AM
My man is kinda emotional at times so, I have seen him. Just not often... He cried when he asked me to marry him & I play that in my head all the time. So sweet. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
56Marmywife1997
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:14 AM

He does not cry often but he has cried in front of me. 

MZ.B777
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Yes, I've seen him cry we been 2gather for 23yrs. but it has to be something hard for him to deal with then I know it is really serious if he cries because uselly he is so tough.

VincyntsMommie
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:50 AM

In our 7 years, hubby cried 3 times only. The first time was when he held his son for the very first time in the NICU. (he was the first to hold him besides the Dr)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)