Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does he cry in front of you?

Often or rarely?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Replies (91-100):
angelbaby1977
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Rarely
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GagaNTattooS
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:37 PM
No i dont count it as a weakness cry. He was raised like i was boys men dont cry. Its a weakness hell i dont cry. My family is old school you dont cry and you dont talk about.the family business outside the family

Quoting Jessiejem:

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

No. Im sorry i guess im old school men dont cry my husband feels the same way. His moms funeral might be the only time. But that doesnt count. My dad is the same way.

Quoting Jessiejem:

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

No never. Men dont cry

some won't in front of anyone , but everyone cries , some more then others. It doesn't make a man any less of a man to cry.

Moms funeral counts , any time tears are produced for whatever reason , it counts. But I understand that mentality because my grandfather taught my father the same thing. If he cried as a child, he got beat.  I have seen my father cry twice in my life, once when his mother died and when his father died.

I do not agree with this mentality I'd like to think we can evolve as a society to accept that it is OK for men to cry,

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:38 PM

he has only cried 2-3 times in front of me.

ittyprincess604
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:38 PM
I've never seen him cry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CakeNDragons
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM

There has been only one time and it was because of a news report of a parent killing her child. How can storys like that not make you cry....

angie944
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:42 PM

My DH of 5 years, ive seen him cry once..... and that was just a couple months ago.  It was nice to see him cry because i now know that it is possible.. lol... He is just a man that doesnt show his emotions too much.  

EmilyMarshall
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:43 PM
rarely

BaileynMe
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:52 PM
He doesn't cry often, almost never, but if he does he's not ashamed to let me see. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinysmom160
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Yes at sad movies

jesusgirl76
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Only a couple of times, but it seemed kinda fake

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)