Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

sex for the day

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:17 AM
  • 10 Replies

Ugh I had the best sex ever with my man today! hmm I cant stop thinking about how he put it down! It started off really slow and satisfying, you know kisses here kisses there a little nibbling on the ear and I love it when he starts to talk dirty hmm.  Well after all of that we finally got into it and I love it when he gets rough a little he took me by the reigns lol and its something about a man that knows what he wants and isnt afraid to tell you how and what to do! I enjoyed every minute of gagging on his curvy penis hmm and the baby talk thru me off a little considering the past and knowing that we do want one together now but it didnt ruin the mood at all, he was sweaty and I felt his muscles and watched his gazing eyes as he stared down at me with a half grin on his face, he definitely is and will always be a keeper for me!!! Im hooked and so is he lol and I love it that way, now to the important thought, Im wondering if we finally did i?! I hope we are pregnant..... we would be excited if we are!

I love days like this when I feel totally emerged in our love making and want it over and over again

What God has put together, let no man break apart

Proud to be Queen to my King

by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sailorsgal09
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:19 AM

lol may be tmi but we're all grown women here, just want to share what a good sexual experience is suppose to be like... to me anyways :)

mommy2be77
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:25 AM
That was me Sunday night lol. Well more like all weekend. Dh has been in boot camp for 14 weeks and it was just the bed sex ever the whole weekend. Just really intamate and slow and all his muscles isk if it's cuz we went sibling with out it or cuz we haven't seen each other for so long but I feel ya on this one. Good luck with the baby makin :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHome
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm not into baby talk in the bedroom.

I think it might make my vagina might close up. Lol

sailorsgal09
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Quoting MamaHome:

lol i know its not the best of times to talk about a child right lol, but i would like to have one before our other two are too old for me to call it quits

What God has put together, let no man break apart

Proud to be Queen to my King

ittyprincess604
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:54 PM

lol my morning sex was a little rougher and more right to the point today. I was so horny i wasnt wasting time with the foreplay and all that lol.

yourpassion
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Hahahaaaaaa

Quoting MamaHome:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MayMommy07
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Love some good sex! :) happy for you wishing you luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpassion
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:03 PM

good luck with your baby making!!!  :-)

sailorsgal09
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:09 PM

lol thanks

CameronsMommy23
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Good for you! And maybe a little tmi!! Hahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN