Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What is something that you love about your SO/DH that...

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:21 PM
  • 20 Replies

can make you smile just thinking about?

My very recent ex-SO would dance funny, like WEIRD funny! and make me laugh, i mean ANYWHERE, just to put a smile on my face =D im going to miss that :(

by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LveMy2K1dS
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Mine is the same way. He's always making me laugh. He comes up with some crazy stuff lol

suziq1982
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

His sweet tender kisses for no reason on my forehead.

mommie_to_be08
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Mine likes to dance around to :) or he just jokes alot lol.. I luv watching him play with the boys , that always makes me smile <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amanda81919
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:25 PM
when I have something to say he says 'oh no here we go again"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ittyprincess604
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

its one thing i talk about often, when im mad, like i could be yelling, cursing, throwing things, he says "you know i love you right?" when I say yes he say "then stop that please" gets me everytime. Also we have a fist pound, honestly sometimes he makes me wanna punch him, and he admits to the same lol so when we say something to eachother that might hurt the other feelings or anything of that nature we pound fists. I think its the funniest thing in the world and its impossible to even be irritated after it.

lookFwD
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:33 PM

lol its crazy how alike these men are! mine will pull his pants ALL THE WAY UP til it hurts and dance like a fool and doesnt care who is watching as long as im laughing! lol

love that!

lookFwD
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:34 PM

i like that he tells you to stop it! i think it would get me every time. hes not a butt about it, but loving! :)

Quoting ittyprincess604:

its one thing i talk about often, when im mad, like i could be yelling, cursing, throwing things, he says "you know i love you right?" when I say yes he say "then stop that please" gets me everytime. Also we have a fist pound, honestly sometimes he makes me wanna punch him, and he admits to the same lol so when we say something to eachother that might hurt the other feelings or anything of that nature we pound fists. I think its the funniest thing in the world and its impossible to even be irritated after it.

audreyannasmom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

he gives me the bird while lipping i love you then smirks :) gotta love him

lookFwD
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

everytime? thatd be so funny! lol, i can already imagine it! next time say something totally unexpected and see if you can make him laugh lol

Quoting amanda81919:

when I have something to say he says 'oh no here we go again"

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:36 PM

How he goes out of his way to make sure that I am safe.  lol...idk, I guess i should be a little insulted that he feels the need, but i know its just because he loves me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN