Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What is your too funny moments that happened while having sex?

Posted by   + Show Post

We were so into it that he tried to pick me up and we both flipped off the bed and hit the wall.  I had just died my hair and it left a black skid mark on the wall, he laughed and said I thought maybe it was your ass that did that!!!! OMG too funny we were rolling!

Last night the bed was squeeking so bad we had to find a spot that wasn't so noisy it took several trys, cause my daughter would have heard us in the next room!!!! Ugh! It's funny how men are oblivious to sounds when they are doing it, it didn't even faze him till I said UMMMMM hey we are making way too much noise here!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
mom_of_one_boy
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok we all know the song im sexy and i know it. Well my SO decided to strip and do the wiggle wiggle wiggle dance completely naked before trying to seduce me while i was laughing my ass off lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellableu87
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Two things actually: the first was when DH pulled out onto my stomach and it squirted right into my eye!DH and I laughed for hours on that! It burned and was red for two days!! And never again am I looking down when he does that lol! Second was when I was riding him and we were a little to close to the end of the bed, he bucked me off and I landed on the floor in a tight spot btwn the bed and the night stand! I laughed and cryed so hard! I had a giant bruise on my arm from knocking it into the nightstand!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:51 PM

lol...love reading these

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Quoting bellableu87:

Two things actually: the first was when DH pulled out onto my stomach and it squirted right into my eye!DH and I laughed for hours on that! It burned and was red for two days!! And never again am I looking down when he does that lol! Second was when I was riding him and we were a little to close to the end of the bed, he bucked me off and I landed on the floor in a tight spot btwn the bed and the night stand! I laughed and cryed so hard! I had a giant bruise on my arm from knocking it into the nightstand!

oh god im sooo  glad to know now Im not the only person to have that happen to their poor eye lol.

My husband did that to me and he laughed at me. I was like eye my poor eye lashes are getting stuck together he couldnt stop laughing lol oh now I can tell him Imnot the only one :O)

AriMommy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:00 PM

A few weeks ago I had a super intense orgasm and got very vocal.  DH got all into it with "yah, yah.. oh hell yah".. and as soon as I finished, he looks at me and says "wow.. your orgasm was so good it made MY butt pucker".. I just started dying laughing. 

chicagoliz
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:03 PM

We were in a hotel room on a trip and there was some kind of noise in the hallway.  DH thought it was the maid knocking on the door and he started shouting "No Thank You!  No Thank You!"  He kept thinking it was the maid knocking even though I knew it wasn't so he kept shouting this until I had to tell him to stop shouting that because it was not only distracting to me, but it wasn't the maid at the door. 

To this day, one of us will just say "No Thank You" and start laughing.

bellableu87
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:14 PM
That's classic!

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting bellableu87:

oh god im sooo  glad to know now Im not the only person to have that happen to their poor eye lol.

My husband did that to me and he laughed at me. I was like eye my poor eye lashes are getting stuck together he couldnt stop laughing lol oh now I can tell him Imnot the only one :O)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilfishbigocean
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:26 PM

These are hilarious.
I guess I'm a freakin' loser, cause I got none.

Keep 'em coming, because this shit is funnnnnnyyyyyyy!!!!

yo.momma.
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:34 PM

well we have our bed lifted higher on the bed raiser things and we were going at it doggy style and out of no where i guess we knocked one of them loose and the bed fell into a slant and we went tumbling off the bed. till this day im constantly checking to make sure the bed is up on those things correctly lol

sheinadora
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:19 PM
2 moms liked this
A few times I've had vagina farts it's so embarrassing I just laugh and then he laughs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)