Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your too funny moments that happened while having sex?

Posted by   + Show Post

We were so into it that he tried to pick me up and we both flipped off the bed and hit the wall.  I had just died my hair and it left a black skid mark on the wall, he laughed and said I thought maybe it was your ass that did that!!!! OMG too funny we were rolling!

Last night the bed was squeeking so bad we had to find a spot that wasn't so noisy it took several trys, cause my daughter would have heard us in the next room!!!! Ugh! It's funny how men are oblivious to sounds when they are doing it, it didn't even faze him till I said UMMMMM hey we are making way too much noise here!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Replies (21-30):
emt088
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Dh and I were at a hotel that had a private whirlpool/hot tub. I was super excited, because I love water sex so I was getting bubble bath from our bags while DH filled the tub. We get in and start going at it but it turns out, hed set the temp SO hot that I started to pass out. I tried to brave it out so we could finish but i ended up having to stop him mid stroke and go lay on the bed for awhile before we could try again..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GE1
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:13 PM

We don't have a head board so my DH is very good at banging his head against the wall LMAO

mj.bullion
by Melissa on May. 1, 2012 at 11:22 PM
2 moms liked this

When we first started having sex.. I think we had maybe only been having sex for a month and we were having sex, DH on top and he just suddenly stops. I look at him and go "what??" and then.. he farted. I almost died laughing. I don't even remember if we finished. I think he was embarrassed. He kept apologizing saying he just couldn't hold it anymore. haha.

SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Omg these are hilarious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariT0127
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Lol so funny. I don't really have any super funny but sometimes when we are doing it on the bed we are get crazy that my head ends up at the edge of the bed and is hanging off of the bed and we have to readjust all the time lol and sometimes when I'm on top I get bad leg cramps that I have to tell him we have to stop. =) I also have vagina farts often I get so embarassed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmandaMaeBell
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:08 AM

BUMP!

amanda81919
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
one time I abused him. he was on top and I went to grab a pillow bc my head hit the wall and elbow to the eye went to make sure he was ok other elbow to the side of the head, we went back at it and I lifted my hips his head went right into the wall then another elbow to the head and then we fell on the floor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 2, 2012 at 8:32 AM

There was one day where I was laying on the floor on my stomach and DH laid on top of me. We joked that it would be a great position and vowed to try it that night after DD went to bed. The unfortunate thing was, we did it right in that exact spot on the floor where we joked about it earlier that day, and I ended up getting rug burn on my nipples! Ouch!

It is a good position though, but we learned our lesson and now do it on the bed!

angelhart3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:45 AM

sidesplittinglaughter

mommy2be77
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:59 AM
We don't have a head board and a couple times eh has picked me up land moved me and sent my head straight into the wall lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)