Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Grrr!! The one day my DH forgets his phone... Update

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:59 PM
  • 40 Replies
15 moms liked this

...I found out the biggest news of our lives!! So I had an inkling I was pregnant.  We've been trying for a year and a half.  But I was trying to wait a few more days before I tested, but I had to go the grocery store for a few things for dinner and just decided to grab one and I took it and it's positive!!! I think I hyperventilated for about 10 minutes...I just couldn't believe it!! I'm so excited so I ran downstairs to grab my phone, but then I saw his phone sitting on the computer desk....grrr  He don't get home until about 5:00...that's too long!!  I really want to tell him.  So I stuck the test in a plastic bag and put in his tool box in the basement and when we gets home I'm going to ask him to get me a screw driver.  It's not very creative, but I can't wait to see his face.  :) :) :)

So DH came home from work and before he came up the steps from the basement I asked him to get me a screwdriver.  He comes upstairs with four screwdrivers, and asked me which one I needed, so I asked him did he get them from his tool box. He did but somehow he didn't even see it.  I put it right in the front, apparently he was paying attention...lol So I told him to go get another one and finally he found the test.  I couldn't help but laugh at him.  He's so happy, I think he's more happier than I am, I still can't believe it.  He could hardly wait to call his parents, and I couldn't wait to finally call my parents...lol  We're all really excited!!  Thanks everyone for congrats!! :)

by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TS9509
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
edelweiss23
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Congratulations!!!!

blondieof3kids
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:02 PM

that is a cool idea, can't you call him at his job i mean if you can't wait....CONGRATS!!!!

MamaHome
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Congrats. I would be going to his office LOL.

2lilmamas
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:04 PM
Aww congrats.
mom_of_one_2010
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:05 PM
I wrapped a baby bottle and gave it to him over dinner at his moms, the look on his face o.O

Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snakesNsnails
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:06 PM

congrats and i love the tool box idea!!

shoot4thestars
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Quoting blondieof3kids:

that is a cool idea, can't you call him at his job i mean if you can't wait....CONGRATS!!!!

Only if it's an emergency.  I don't think this is an emergency...lol  He works in a secured area.  If I have to drop something off to him, he has to let the boss' know before hand, and I'm not allowed in the buildings.  :/

shoot4thestars
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Quoting MamaHome:

Thanks.  I wish.  He works in a secured office, I have to get permission to even go in the parking lot...lol  let alone in the building.

MamaHome
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Oh geez. Bummer lol.

Quoting shoot4thestars:

Quoting MamaHome:

Thanks.  I wish.  He works in a secured office, I have to get permission to even go in the parking lot...lol  let alone in the building.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)