Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grrr!! The one day my DH forgets his phone... Update

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:59 PM
  • 40 Replies
15 moms liked this

...I found out the biggest news of our lives!! So I had an inkling I was pregnant.  We've been trying for a year and a half.  But I was trying to wait a few more days before I tested, but I had to go the grocery store for a few things for dinner and just decided to grab one and I took it and it's positive!!! I think I hyperventilated for about 10 minutes...I just couldn't believe it!! I'm so excited so I ran downstairs to grab my phone, but then I saw his phone sitting on the computer desk....grrr  He don't get home until about 5:00...that's too long!!  I really want to tell him.  So I stuck the test in a plastic bag and put in his tool box in the basement and when we gets home I'm going to ask him to get me a screw driver.  It's not very creative, but I can't wait to see his face.  :) :) :)

So DH came home from work and before he came up the steps from the basement I asked him to get me a screwdriver.  He comes upstairs with four screwdrivers, and asked me which one I needed, so I asked him did he get them from his tool box. He did but somehow he didn't even see it.  I put it right in the front, apparently he was paying attention...lol So I told him to go get another one and finally he found the test.  I couldn't help but laugh at him.  He's so happy, I think he's more happier than I am, I still can't believe it.  He could hardly wait to call his parents, and I couldn't wait to finally call my parents...lol  We're all really excited!!  Thanks everyone for congrats!! :)

by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TS9509
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
edelweiss23
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Congratulations!!!!

blondieof3kids
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:02 PM

that is a cool idea, can't you call him at his job i mean if you can't wait....CONGRATS!!!!

MamaHome
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Congrats. I would be going to his office LOL.

2lilmamas
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:04 PM
Aww congrats.
mom_of_one_2010
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:05 PM
I wrapped a baby bottle and gave it to him over dinner at his moms, the look on his face o.O

Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snakesNsnails
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:06 PM

congrats and i love the tool box idea!!

shoot4thestars
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Quoting blondieof3kids:

that is a cool idea, can't you call him at his job i mean if you can't wait....CONGRATS!!!!

Only if it's an emergency.  I don't think this is an emergency...lol  He works in a secured area.  If I have to drop something off to him, he has to let the boss' know before hand, and I'm not allowed in the buildings.  :/

shoot4thestars
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Quoting MamaHome:

Thanks.  I wish.  He works in a secured office, I have to get permission to even go in the parking lot...lol  let alone in the building.

MamaHome
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Oh geez. Bummer lol.

Quoting shoot4thestars:

Quoting MamaHome:

Thanks.  I wish.  He works in a secured office, I have to get permission to even go in the parking lot...lol  let alone in the building.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)