Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How similar are you?

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:21 PM
  • 2 Replies

I am a twin. Ive heard that twins are very alike and yes, we can sometimes sense when the other is in pain or in a difficult situation etc...atleast ican with my brother. Im sure many of you have heard about womens periods "syncing" when they spend alot of time togther. But what about your SO?

Example, sometimes i get toothaches and 75 percent of the time SO has one too. We get headaches at the same time. One time we hadnt seen eachother for about 5 days while i was away and my stomach was upset. He text me later that day he had just left work and on his way to the dr because he thought he had the flu.

Has anything like this happened with you?

by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Considering I'm a hypochondriac it happens alot. lol  But sometimes when we're not together I'll tell him about something that has been bothering me and he'll say that it has been bothering him too. 

MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 1, 2012 at 3:13 PM

We don't come down with sicknesses together or anything, but yeah, we're both able to tell when the other's in a bad mood or something - without being in the same building. And he definitely has manPMS the same time I have mine!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)