Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Sex drive? You or your SO. I definitely do here. Hes like the woman "oh my head hurts" "im just really tired maybe tomorrow" then my favorite "I just wanna cuddle" lol.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
mybaby77
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Count me in this one....

Quoting jbjb1024:

This exactly!

Quoting ittyprincess604:

Sex drive? You or your SO. I definitely do here. Hes like the woman "oh my head hurts" "im just really tired maybe tomorrow" then my favorite "I just wanna cuddle" lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AriMommy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Poor DH does for sure.  I'm 20 weeks pregnant and will think about sex all day, but by the time the work day ends and I get my 4 year old to bed, I'm sooo tired.  I'm trying to make myself available at least every other day, but sometimes the sleep fairy wins.  :(

tx_mom007
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Definitely me! But we don't do it as often as I'd like.
MamaCat1121
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:31 PM
I used to but with my 7 week old here i am exhausted lol but hopefully it'll go back to normal soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CANDYLC
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:32 PM
He does
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:33 PM

dh definitely. i always want it, but wants it more lol and he intitiates 90% of the time

ittyprincess604
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:44 PM

well when your pregnant you cant really help it!

Quoting AriMommy:

Poor DH does for sure.  I'm 20 weeks pregnant and will think about sex all day, but by the time the work day ends and I get my 4 year old to bed, I'm sooo tired.  I'm trying to make myself available at least every other day, but sometimes the sleep fairy wins.  :(

AriMommy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Yah and DH is super understanding about it.  I've made a few comments that I feel guilty that our sex life has dwindled so much and he just rubs my belly and says "you're making super baby.. it's ok".. but I still feel guilty.  Plus, I love being with my husband and I miss having the energy for it every day!

Quoting ittyprincess604:

well when your pregnant you cant really help it!

Quoting AriMommy:

Angela_Barlow
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CameronsMommy23
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:48 PM
We're pretty equal. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN