Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Together Time

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:57 AM
  • 20 Replies

How much/often do you get to spend alone time with SO. Without kids. Without friends.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:11 AM

About an hour or so before bed each night.  He's not working this week so a couple of hours during the day and then an hour or so before bed each night. 

scherrie
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Like never we have to actually schedule time ugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Biancas_Mommy19
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:14 AM

I get like two or three hours a night with my man. My daughter goes down to bed at like 7 so we have until around 10 during the week. On the weekends sometimes when shes in bed we go out and give his mom the baby monitor ,but we dont do that very often.

CafeMom Tickers
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Almost none. we try to get out once a month or so, but it all depends on his schedule and whether we can get a sitter when he is home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kLynch315
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Often, especially since I am not working or going to school at the moment. A good 2 hrs @ night, and whenever the gparents decide to babysit. When I was working and going to school, not very often. Maybe once a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy091011
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Everyday from 7 or 8pm- about 12am. we clean house together and we watch our shows together and we talk in bed all the time =]. on the weekends we go for walks with our son and to the park with him and on the weekdays when he gets home we all eat dinner at the table together and then bathe our son together for fun.. he takes the pictures while i bathe =]

BannerElkHogans
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:22 AM

never.....ever.......our daughter has been left with a sitter 1 time for 2 hours in the last 5 yrs...........but im a damn asshole for wanting to go outo n a date night.............atleast when your alone you know what u got............instead of feeling lonely an unappreciated.

EmilyMarshall
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:25 AM
bump

DixieL
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Our son his wife my husband and I all live together. We are all buying a house together, but my son and his wife have the upstairs and we have the downstairs. They come down to use the kitchen and when they go somewhere. We actually have no time to ourselves, unless we go in our room, You might think I stound stupid but I love living all together and so does my husband. It works out really well and we can always go in our room when we don't feel like seeing anyone

ittyprincess604
by Arie on May. 2, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Why do you say you're an asshole for wanting a date night. I think a night out everyonce in a while is healthy.

Quoting BannerElkHogans:

never.....ever.......our daughter has been left with a sitter 1 time for 2 hours in the last 5 yrs...........but im a damn asshole for wanting to go outo n a date night.............atleast when your alone you know what u got............instead of feeling lonely an unappreciated.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)