Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg coffee nightmare. Maybe tmi

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM
  • 17 Replies
SO made coffee this morning. I almost always do it and if I don't, he drink instant coffee. Well he made coffee in the coffee pig and obviously didn't know how to because this stuff is soooo strong! It terrible but I won't tell him that, I appreciate that he tried but damn! So I managed to drink one cup and now im incredibly shaky and dizzy and have used to bathroom like 6 times. My stomach feels awful. Anybody know how to get it to wear off quicker? Like something I could eat or something? I feel like total shit, I don't even wanna move.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ittyprincess604
by Arie on May. 2, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Coffee pot *
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
freshmom88
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:27 PM
3 moms liked this
Oh my. Drink a bunch of water to flush it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsJHoward
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Lol, poor mama, maybe eat some bread or crackers to soak up any leftover coffee? Not sure...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimsamomof3
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:28 PM
I would eat something. Man, it must've been really strong to make you feel like that. Probably has to wear off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ittyprincess604
by Arie on May. 2, 2012 at 12:30 PM
I asked him, well it turns out he put double the amount of coffee grinds in that he should have.

Quoting kimsamomof3:

I would eat something. Man, it must've been really strong to make you feel like that. Probably has to wear off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahneatherlin
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Eat something with a lot of carbs, maybe it will help soak up some of the caffine. sorry you feel bad, but i would show him how to make it in case he ever wanted to make it agian. Odds are, he is feeling the same as you. :-(

stickyfingers
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:33 PM
oh man! water! and eat something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ittyprincess604
by Arie on May. 2, 2012 at 12:34 PM
He was like "oh I added water to my cup, maybe I shoulda warned you" lol he left for work before I got up so I guess he forgot

Quoting sarahneatherlin:

Eat something with a lot of carbs, maybe it will help soak up some of the caffine. sorry you feel bad, but i would show him how to make it in case he ever wanted to make it agian. Odds are, he is feeling the same as you. :-(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennPearce
by Jenn! on May. 2, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Drink water & eat some bread. :( hope you feel better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
treasure1212
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:48 PM

eat some toast , it will help and calm the shakes , and its not to harsh on the tummy when it hurts

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)