Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I just told DH he was an idiot! Grr!

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:50 PM
  • 3 Replies

My DH is an engineer. A really good electrical engineer. The one they call in in the middle of the night when others can't figure something out. But why does he have to be so dumb!? Grrr! I just made a double batch of banana bread stuck it in the oven, cleaned up the kitchen and gave DH the timer. I had to run and get DS#3's bday present b/c I wouldn't be back into town without the kids again before the bday. I get home and they are sunk in the middle with big gaping holes. I amincredibly annoyed. Is it REALLY not common sense to stick a fork in it to make sure it's done?? He does this stuff all the time! "Oh I didn't know I had to separate the laundry from the towels from the reds." "I didn't realize the meat I (he) had thawing all week in the garage fridge would leak onto all the other shelves." WHY DOES HE DO THESE THINGS!?! It infuriates me! 

by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Monsita
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Why does he do these things?!

Because, he is a normal men! lol

Some men are not into logical thinking!

You are not alone...my men is the same!

I love him though he drives me nuts, and sometimes acts like an idiot.

mbgb
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:20 PM
My hubby is a brilliant engineer also. They r a different breed. So smart but oh so dense. Haha. U r not alone. I've learned that I really have to spell things out as if I was teaching him in a class. It gets the job done, but is annoying. Requires a lot of patience. Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PrOuD5
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:27 PM

his a guy!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN