Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

mr misery

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:27 PM
  • 21 Replies

im always on here posting about my dh...but i have noone to talk to and im just sooo sad....he changes from one day to the next..you never know hows he is gonna be.....and i just called him on the phone to talk to the kids and he is just sooo mean....and then he texted me and told me to stop being a bitch after i just asked him y does he have to be mean...he acts like im always bothering him when i call......im sooo sick of his miserable attitude......

by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ittyprincess604
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:08 PM

sorry to hear this! Have you talked to him about his attitude?

tbhmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Quoting ittyprincess604:

sorry to hear this! Have you talked to him about his attitude?

He doesnt listen to me at all. he tells me to get over it.....get this...he just texted me telling me he wants a b.j tonight...i told him im exhausted..i work 2-11pm everyday and get up at 6am with my kids to get them to school...he says jesus its been 2 weeks, forget it ill do it myself...i said jesus you cant wait 2 days till my day off....then he says all of a sudden you cant do it? weird?.....now he's questioning my intentions and is making accusations...this is what i deal with constantly

luv.my.kids.365
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Has he always been this way?

tbhmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Quoting luv.my.kids.365:

Has he always been this way?

for the most part yes.....and i question why i stay alot.....

ShesALady
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:21 PM
I'm sorry. I know what it's like to deal with someone like that. ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luv.my.kids.365
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Meh, don't ponder the past, plan for the future. You work, so you could plan to leave. Think about it. That or.. well he'd have to be willing, but he may need a psych eval.

tbhmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Quoting luv.my.kids.365:

Meh, don't ponder the past, plan for the future. You work, so you could plan to leave. Think about it. That or.. well he'd have to be willing, but he may need a psych eval.

he just got on an anti depression/anxiety med...it worked for awhile.. its like he just has to be controlling and mean....hes only nice when its convenient for him

chloesmommy777
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I'm sorry you are going through this... I've been there. Ask yourself this, "Would I be better off with him or without him?" Maybe take a break from him and his negativety as you ponder this very important question. Regardless, you need a break from his barbs... be upbeat around him and present this possibility to him. Please don't take his negativety to heart, either. His mean spiritedness is not what defines your worth.

mommyof2soon29
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:03 PM
2 moms liked this

I swear some men have worse and more frequent PMS than woman do. 

Sunshine2plus2
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I am sorry but I think I would b looking on doing something else with my life and kids to be truly happy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN