Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Yes, that's his wife, but she is DEAD and that's nasty!

Posted by   + Show Post
Egypt is working on passing a new law there that okays a husband to have sex with his dead wife up to six hours after dying. It's known as the "Farewell Intercourse" law.

My title says it all for my opinion but what are your thoughts on this? Also, do you think your hubby would use it if it was legal where you live?

UPDATE

Please see reply 51 for some info. Some agencies didn't fact check so it's not true. THANK GOODNESS!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Replies (31-40):
rkkeller13
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:52 PM
OMG! That almost put me into a panic attack! I suffer from Necrophobia which is a fear of dead bodies! I'm gonna have nightmares now........ewwwwww!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:52 PM
I did too! I was eating when I read that. So glad there wasn't a picture, I would have thrown up everything in my stomach!

Quoting mamabirch88:

Ewwwe! I just threw up a little in my mouth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabear306
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM

lmao, reminds me when i told DF that when im dead he have fuck me one last time but i didnt think that shit was legal somewhere, and i was just kidding about fucking me dead also

misslady80013
I really hope it is. That is just nasty!

Quoting opal10161973:

I heard that was a troll.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruby_jewel_04
I think its sick. But from what I remember of my studies of ancient Egypt, that was common practice in the ancient times. As nasty as we think it is, for them it was normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beethann
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM
What is the point? And isn't that like rape...i mean she's not consenting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
opal10161973
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

I think its sick. But from what I remember of my studies of ancient Egypt, that was common practice in the ancient times. As nasty as we think it is, for them it was normal.

Gabbysmom715
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM
that is nasty as hell! Dh would never ever do that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Mine did too! He said there's no way he would do that! They lost their marbles in Egypt is my only guess.

Quoting momofpreemieboy:

My DH said disgusting when I told him! I saw it on yahoo. That is just so creepy thinking now I'm dying and my husband is going to have sex with my corpse!!! What is Egypt thinking????????

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bozobean
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM
That's just morbid, horrifying and disturbing. I don't think my husband would want to have sex with me if I died, and neither would I with his dead body. I'm sorry to sound prejudiced or intolerant of another culture, and usually, that's last thing I want to be, but those Egyptians who want to do that are sickos.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)