Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

i should just get a divorce and call it a day...

Posted by   + Show Post

we have a chance to have a house handed to us. we have either rented, or lived in a trailer. 

this house is perfect. i got us preapproved for the amount shes asking, and all she needs is a yes or no, and it will be ours......

do you think he would get off his lazy stupid ass for ten minutes to go look at it, concidering it is two houses down???? nope! he went to bed.

now they have someone else who wants it, and are willing to pay 10k more. 

FML FML FML!

if i don't get this house, im just filing for a divorce, i'll find someone who wants to make something out of our life together! FUCK HIM!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Replies (31-35):
LoveMyLos
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:15 PM

looks liek the post and replies went over your head. its not just the house. 

its the fact that he doesn't want to do ANYTHING! ever. and yes, i would over this. we have been together over 4 years. we have moved every year and half since we have been together. my 6 yr old has not been in the same school since he started school. three schools, three districts, which also means retesting EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME!

so yes. i would.

Quoting rebekahmuse:

You'd get a divorce over a house? Seriously? Sounds like "for better or for worse" just went right over your head.

LoveMyLos
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:17 PM

he told he doesn't care. he trusts my judgement on the house and its really up to me if i want it or not. since im the one who is going to be dealing with the everyday things of taking care of a house. 

but the owner doesn't feel WE are interested since he hasnt bothered to get up and look at it. which i get. 

Quoting marine_wife0520:

Maybe it's not what he wants. Have you asked him what he thought of buying a house? Does he want to own a house in a different area? I really hope this isn't just your decision because you're supposed to be a team. When we were house shopping dh was all for it! We picked out a house in two months and closed 28 days later.

rebekahmuse
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:18 PM

That's your prerogative then. I just think it's sad that marriage is taken so lightly these days. When you marry someone you're making a lifelong commitment to them. At least that's how I view it. To each their own though.

Quoting LoveMyLos:

its the fact that he doesn't want to do ANYTHING! ever. and yes, i would over this. we have been together over 4 years. we have moved every year and half since we have been together. my 6 yr old has not been in the same school since he started school. three schools, three districts, which also means retesting EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME!

so yes. i would.

Quoting rebekahmuse:

You'd get a divorce over a house? Seriously? Sounds like "for better or for worse" just went right over your head.

LilMamaK
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:20 PM

I'm sorry hun! ::HUGS::

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), & Our angel baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

LoveMyLos
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:21 PM

it can only be a life long commitment if there are TWO committed people. he loves me, i know he does. i love him. wouldn't have married him if i didn't. but this is getting ridiculous! 

im 30 yrs old, have no friends except the 57 yr old woman across the street. i do nothing and go nowhere.....how is that life? how is that fair?

Quoting rebekahmuse:

That's your prerogative then. I just think it's sad that marriage is taken so lightly these days. When you marry someone you're making a lifelong commitment to them. At least that's how I view it. To each their own though.

Quoting LoveMyLos:

so yes. i would.

Quoting rebekahmuse:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)