Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

hurt and confused

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:21 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

hello all my name is theresa idk if im looking for advice or just a place to vent ........... after 15 yrs my man told me last weekend he has a 2 yr old kid not because he wanted to come clean but because he misunderstood what i asked him and thought i somehow found out ....... he claims he loves me and he wants to make it work .......... on that note when he was coming clean abut things he told me he use to be in love with her he use to wish i could be more like her .......... he has no dealings with his daughter or his baby momma .......and in the town he works in nobody knows that we were still together but they all know about him and her he was even lying to work buddies who have came apon occasion to the house we share and hung out with me we just live together you know for the kids .......i felt stupid after finding out all of this but continued like nothing changed but we talked about the situation alot oh and i did speak to his baby mother ........ last night i was on the phone with him just talking about stupidness and it hit me why are you on the phone with him i hung up and have been ignoring his calls and texts all day the whole time fighting answering just to hear his voice idk what to do i feel lie the foundation of my whole being has been shook and i cant get up to even start healing

by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ittyprincess604
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:24 PM

wow. Im sorry but that would embarrass me so bad to think that all these people knew. Kinda low. Im sorry you have to go through with this, and im sorry i dont know exactly what to say. I personally would have to walk away. I dont know if i could work through ALL that. But thats me. I do hope everything works out for the best for you!

PinkHairMAMA
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:29 PM
I'm so sorry you are going through this!! Finding out something like this is NEVER easy. Hang in there and stay strong. You deserve so much better!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2almost
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Sorry to hear this.  I would honestly have to leave even for just a temporary break to collect my thoughts and feelings.  That is a pretty big thing to just not tell you.  Hope things get better for you!  Take care of yourself first.

deeds99
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:17 PM

are you married?  did you let him come home?  Gosh, I don't know what I would do.  I would want to get on a plane and fly to the nearest ocean and chill for awhile.  But, that's not realistic.  Hugs.

teesa79
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:59 AM
2 moms liked this
After I took a couple of days to think about things and after sleeping in my car last night I can't forgive and I need to keep my strength up so i can move on
MomOf2LilGirls
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Honey I wish you the best of luck!  I know this must be hard but you gotta do what is best for you.  Me personally I would never be able to forgive because that is just too big!

frankiesma530
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Wow, that's messy.  Are you going to try to stay with him?

*nevermind, I saw your reply.  I wish you the best of luck with moving on.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Sounds like you've made up your mind.  Just want to wish you luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN