Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you... ?

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:35 AM
  • 15 Replies
Have a love that you can't put into words? I do! I have the most amazing and perfect man in my life, I couldn't be happier! He's caring and sweet, he puts me first, he makes sure I'm happy, he makes me laugh so hard I cry and end up with a tummy ache! He's amazing and just plain perfect! Not to mention he's like the sexiest guy I've ever laid my eyes on, much less been with! And in the bed room... Wooooweeee! That's all I gotta say!! Lol I just needed to get that all I out, I just really love that guy with my whole heart and soul! Now tell me about yours!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MandyBear0341
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Not anymore. He's changed. :(

Glad for you though! :)

HisUsmcWifey
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Yeah that and then some. :0) I've got a sexy younger man who is a united states marine with the most amazing body ever. Sexy in and out of uniform doesn't get much better than that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahLizyB
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Oh yes. We've been married almost 7 years and I'm still crazy for him. :)
JennPearce
by Jenn! on May. 3, 2012 at 1:08 AM
Awww that's really great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BE_U_T_XPRT
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:49 AM

How sweet, you did just put it into words...I hope you write it on a cute note and give it to him.

I just found a love note my dh wrote me before he left town for work last week.  He hid it in my office and I just found it tonight.  :)  He is my sweetheart and the love of my life!

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:36 AM

re-visit this post in a few years and update if those feelings have changed.  That would be more interesting to know.

ndirishchic06
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Funny story, I posted this while we were laying in bed and I thought he had already fell asleep, but almost as soon as i was done he goes "baaabe are you gonna snuggle me or what!?" lol! Anyways, I was just thinking last night that I needed to show how much I love him, so I think I'm gonna try and find one of those cheesey I love you cards and put it in his truck for him to find after work. :)

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Yes, after 10 years of marriage I'm still head over heels inlove with him.

tx_mom007
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:02 AM
I feel the same way. Sometimes the feeling is just so incredible that I just can't believe that I have someone in my life that loves me, quirks and all. We've been married going on 11 years and we've been together going on 13 years. I love the fact that the flame is still burning strong:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Awesome to hear.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)