Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

May random thought or Vents

Posted by   + Show Post

May random thoughts or Vents

by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Replies (11-20):
2lilmamas
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Quoting CherryBlossom4:

FUN!!! We are going in a few months. I am so excited to take the kids!

Quoting Xstitchinmom:

20 more days until our first visit to Disney World!

sweetoreo
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Just thinking and wondering of I could trust my husband because I just found out that he cheated on me while we were dating...the worse thing was that he was drunk when he finally spoke the truth after 2 1/2 years to his friend which made me feel stupid because he was suppose to be faithful, now he is leaving to afghanistan in 3 weeks and I don't kno if I could trust him...am I wrong to think this way? He gets upset that I don't trust him but he is always surrounded by females and goes out till the next morning...ooh I feel so stupid because I thought I was lucky to be with someone that didn't cheat :'(...vent over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DemocraticMama
by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Mother's day is going to suck and I have to make 3 trips to Indiana this month.  

Wife, Mother, Progressive Christian

notjstasocermom
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 5:43 PM

had my MRI today

MomRocs1102
by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Finally decided on a God mother for ds, hope she accepts

CrazyLife1996
by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Finding a medication that controls my seizures. I've had 10 in the past 24 hours. I'm so flipping tired.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on May. 10, 2012 at 6:23 AM
Quoting sweetoreo:

Just thinking and wondering of I could trust my husband because I just found out that he cheated on me while we were dating...the worse thing was that he was drunk when he finally spoke the truth after 2 1/2 years to his friend which made me feel stupid because he was suppose to be faithful, now he is leaving to afghanistan in 3 weeks and I don't kno if I could trust him...am I wrong to think this way? He gets upset that I don't trust him but he is always surrounded by females and goes out till the next morning...ooh I feel so stupid because I thought I was lucky to be with someone that didn't cheat :'(...vent over

Even though he cheated try to see if you can Work it out. Trusting your partner is very important. Give him the benefit of the doubt. Also besides that how is your relationship? Does he treat you well?
2lilmamas
by on May. 10, 2012 at 6:24 AM
Quoting CrazyLife1996:

Finding a medication that controls my seizures. I've had 10 in the past 24 hours. I'm so flipping tired.

Omg so sorry to hear that. I hope you.find what you need to feel better. Hugs.
2lilmamas
by on May. 10, 2012 at 6:26 AM
Quoting notjstasocermom:

had my MRI today

I hope all your results are clear and good.
sweetoreo
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:46 PM
He treats me really good always trying to please me, yea we have our moments where we will argue about him going out till the next morning but he swears he is with no one but his buddies...he also tries to help me with the kids and around the house

Quoting 2lilmamas:

Quoting sweetoreo:

Even though he cheated try to see if you can Work it out. Trusting your partner is very important. Give him the benefit of the doubt. Also besides that how is your relationship? Does he treat you well?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)