Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Which store do you like better Target or Walmart?

by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Replies (151-157):
JohnnyCakes
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate Walmart. The ones out here are so scuzzy though. I'll go every once in awhile to stock up on certain things but I prefer Target for my quick trips and weekly shopping. I buy a lot of Target brand/Archer farms stuff. 

-Boy-Love-3-
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Target. Its just a lot closer to home. But if Im away and need something then ill go to whichever I spot 1st.
workoutmom2b1g
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I like Target better, but Walmart sucks me in. Our Walmart in my town is actually really nice and its always nice to save a buck! 

mstevens10
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Target may be a little higher in stuff but I rather it. Plus I have the red card and I get 5% off so it usually evens out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebeccasmommy09
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Target! Prices are actually pretty comparable on most things but quality is way better! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Addison12
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:52 PM

i hate hate hate target, but i'm registered there for th wedding because they have nicer home items then walmart.

target is way way way to expensive. they say they are cheaper, but really aren't, and i won't buy the fresh groceries from them.

tennisgal
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Target, but it's 45min away so I don't go a lot. But they usually have shelves stocked and don't have pallets on the floor and the staff will lead you directly to the item you have asked about, instead of just pointing and grunting in a general direction. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)