Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Let me see your... *pics*

Posted by   + Show Post

Pets! I know it's a lil off topic but I'm sure almost all of us has 1 or 2, so lets see em! I'm a dog person myself, and we have 3 dogs....

This is Boofer, yes I know, it's a really weird name, but he's a really weird puppy! We rescued him from the animal shelter a little over a year ago and he's the sweetest puppy! He's a mini poodle that sometimes acts like he's a 200 pound dog. He's my snuggle buddy for when my sweetie ain't home and he's a really good snuggler! He follows me every where I go to keep me company!

This is Bo and Tuffy, Bo is a male and he's on the left, Tuffy is a female. These 2 are complete opposites, Bo is crazy and hyper and very playful, Tuffy is calm and sweet, she's gentle and just wants to be loved on. The sweet thing about these 2 is they actually act like a couple, they snuggle together, they kiss each other and she show each other so much affection! I can't wait til they breed again and have cute puppies!!!

A rare moment of Bo standing still! It doesn't happen very often! lol!

So let's see your animals!! :)

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Replies (31-40):
PinkHairMAMA
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:14 PM

My newest Service Dog Bodie! He will be 1 in 2 weeks! My boys want to get him a smasher cake. LOL!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IQuitCounting
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 3:21 PM

I have two kitties, Keyoshi

And Bijoux

Pardon the watermarks :P

CherryBlossom4
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Your guys' pets are so cute!

We had a doggie, but when we had our 4th child, he wasn't getting as much attention and we decided to let him have a better home. It wasn't fair to him to keep him here but not give him what he deserved. I have no desire to have another dog while my kids are young... but when they are older and/or moved out, I am totally getting my dream dog :o) He and I will be buds, LOL.

CherryBlossom4
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:24 PM

What a BEAUTY!

I was NOT a cat person until I actually got a cat for my eldest son. I loved that kitty! If any of the kids ever asked for another cat, I could do that. They are so self sufficient but still so lovable.

Quoting IQuitCounting:

I have two kitties, Keyoshi

And Bijoux

Pardon the watermarks :P

56Marmywife1997
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:49 AM

This is Ryaoki and this is how you can find him at most times. He is the dad. He is a mamas boy all the way. Follows me everywhere and sits wherever I am sitting.

This is Squeaks, the son. Sorry it's sideways. He is a papas boys all the way.

This is an old pic where Squeaks is the kitten in the middle and te black and white cat looking out the window is Mittens who is the mom. We had to give her away.

This is Mocha, half australian shepard and half chocolate lab. We had to give him away when we moved. He was my first and only dog I have ever had.

VincyntsMommie
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Shadow.... She's winking. ;)

Little mews. 

Shadow will me 2 in october. We also have an Oscar Fish and a puppy, but thos pictures are in a different area that I can't get to right now. ;)

She's spoiled though. Can't you tell? :P

Myruhbel
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:39 PM

This is our pet bearded dragon!

And this is our newest pet, a yellow bellied python we named, Smiley (he has a smiley face on the top of his head that's why.) =)

We had a pet dog named Gizmo (A shih tzu) but he's no longer with us after 12 years. One day I will probably get another pet dog but he was my baby and I can't seem to replace his memory just yet.

monique76
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:47 PM

My puppy Mia Michelle
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cm2familymom
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:43 PM

say "hello" to WAGS

pittymama
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Baxter, my little rescue man, almost died at 5 months old and is now a happy bouncy 2 year old. He's a boston terrier/chi mix :)

My old man, my pit KK. He's the best big guy you'd ever meet :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN