Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Let me see your... *pics*

Posted by   + Show Post

Pets! I know it's a lil off topic but I'm sure almost all of us has 1 or 2, so lets see em! I'm a dog person myself, and we have 3 dogs....

This is Boofer, yes I know, it's a really weird name, but he's a really weird puppy! We rescued him from the animal shelter a little over a year ago and he's the sweetest puppy! He's a mini poodle that sometimes acts like he's a 200 pound dog. He's my snuggle buddy for when my sweetie ain't home and he's a really good snuggler! He follows me every where I go to keep me company!

This is Bo and Tuffy, Bo is a male and he's on the left, Tuffy is a female. These 2 are complete opposites, Bo is crazy and hyper and very playful, Tuffy is calm and sweet, she's gentle and just wants to be loved on. The sweet thing about these 2 is they actually act like a couple, they snuggle together, they kiss each other and she show each other so much affection! I can't wait til they breed again and have cute puppies!!!

A rare moment of Bo standing still! It doesn't happen very often! lol!

So let's see your animals!! :)

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Replies (41-47):
artistmom889
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:59 PM

our heeler/huskey puppy,Sadie a few months ago.

Spooky,one of Sadie's three feline playmates

momto3wifeto1
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:15 PM

my big baby Murphy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kathy-PSPR
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:29 PM

This is Maggie and her new kitty Frankie. We got Frankie for us, but the minute we brought her home Maggie claimed her.lol 

valeriesmom1112
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:39 PM

My brother used to have one! we used to hand feed him. His name was oscar :)

Quoting Kageegirl:

Here's our bearded dragon Willow!

valeriesmom1112
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:44 PM

This is Louie (left) and Mickey (right). Louie is no longer with us :( he was hit by a car. But my Dad still has MIckey! He is about 6 years old. Both were rescues. 

This is Gypsy :) she used to chase raccoons at our old house ! Shes not really scared of anything or anybody!

valeriesmom1112
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Adorable! I didnt even see the kitten at first!

Quoting Kathy-PSPR:

This is Maggie and her new kitty Frankie. We got Frankie for us, but the minute we brought her home Maggie claimed her.lol 

rkkeller13
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:04 PM

My 2.5yr old Malti-poo. His name is Cigány and it a Hungarian name and it means gypsy. It's pronounced like See-gyn. He is such a lil snuggler. He's my shadow. And my 15mo old son best friend! It's so cute to watch them play together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)