Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Let me see your... *pics*

Posted by   + Show Post

Pets! I know it's a lil off topic but I'm sure almost all of us has 1 or 2, so lets see em! I'm a dog person myself, and we have 3 dogs....

This is Boofer, yes I know, it's a really weird name, but he's a really weird puppy! We rescued him from the animal shelter a little over a year ago and he's the sweetest puppy! He's a mini poodle that sometimes acts like he's a 200 pound dog. He's my snuggle buddy for when my sweetie ain't home and he's a really good snuggler! He follows me every where I go to keep me company!

This is Bo and Tuffy, Bo is a male and he's on the left, Tuffy is a female. These 2 are complete opposites, Bo is crazy and hyper and very playful, Tuffy is calm and sweet, she's gentle and just wants to be loved on. The sweet thing about these 2 is they actually act like a couple, they snuggle together, they kiss each other and she show each other so much affection! I can't wait til they breed again and have cute puppies!!!

A rare moment of Bo standing still! It doesn't happen very often! lol!

So let's see your animals!! :)

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Replies (41-47):
artistmom889
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:59 PM

our heeler/huskey puppy,Sadie a few months ago.

Spooky,one of Sadie's three feline playmates

momto3wifeto1
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:15 PM

my big baby Murphy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kathy-PSPR
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:29 PM

This is Maggie and her new kitty Frankie. We got Frankie for us, but the minute we brought her home Maggie claimed her.lol 

valeriesmom1112
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:39 PM

My brother used to have one! we used to hand feed him. His name was oscar :)

Quoting Kageegirl:

Here's our bearded dragon Willow!

valeriesmom1112
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:44 PM

This is Louie (left) and Mickey (right). Louie is no longer with us :( he was hit by a car. But my Dad still has MIckey! He is about 6 years old. Both were rescues. 

This is Gypsy :) she used to chase raccoons at our old house ! Shes not really scared of anything or anybody!

valeriesmom1112
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Adorable! I didnt even see the kitten at first!

Quoting Kathy-PSPR:

This is Maggie and her new kitty Frankie. We got Frankie for us, but the minute we brought her home Maggie claimed her.lol 

rkkeller13
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:04 PM

My 2.5yr old Malti-poo. His name is Cigány and it a Hungarian name and it means gypsy. It's pronounced like See-gyn. He is such a lil snuggler. He's my shadow. And my 15mo old son best friend! It's so cute to watch them play together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN