Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Need in home date night ideas....

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:44 PM
  • 7 Replies

Okay well DF and I are going to try in home date night that way we don't have to leave the house because he doesn't want to leave our DS and I want to spend time with him. So if you have any ideas please let me know and I want to make us a meal that is special but not going to break my pocket book. We are very outgoing people and we are up to anything I just need help.

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
RedSoxWife
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Dinner after ds goes to bed, hot bath together, strawberries and whipped cream after (use your imagination) nookie, and cuddle up with a movie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
devinsmama2011
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Thank you.

Quoting RedSoxWife:

Dinner after ds goes to bed, hot bath together, strawberries and whipped cream after (use your imagination) nookie, and cuddle up with a movie.

CafeMom Tickers
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:49 PM

DH and I are gamblers and also very competetive so games like poker either for money or strip, boardgames, or Wii.  We almost always place bets on what the loser has to do for the winner.  Playing truth or dare is always fun...DH and I are into pranks...especially on his friends. hehe  We also wrestle no bars hold which leads to a more romantic kind of wrestling.  On a hot summer night we'll sit on the porch and look at the stars (his thing moreso than mine)  I just like to bum a drag from his ciggy.lol  Google things you'd like to achieve/see/do. 

Momof5kids84
by Lauren on May. 3, 2012 at 2:54 PM

You can make cheese fondue with all sorts of stuff to dip in it like bread, apples, etc.  Then, buy meltable chocolate and put in it the pot.  Chop up fruit and dip.  Rent a movie. It's romantic, and it's about 20-30 bucks.

mango44
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I don't know if you have a spot to do this or if you have to be in the house, but my bf and I love to light a bon fire and roast hotdogs or cook on the grill while the fire keeps us toasty!  We then snuggle next to each other and just veg out!!!! It's very romantic and peaceful

devinsmama2011
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:18 PM

We just can't leave the house. This sounds fun.

Quoting mango44:

I don't know if you have a spot to do this or if you have to be in the house, but my bf and I love to light a bon fire and roast hotdogs or cook on the grill while the fire keeps us toasty!  We then snuggle next to each other and just veg out!!!! It's very romantic and peaceful

CafeMom Tickers
mango44
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Got a baby monitor?  When kids are asleep maybe you could do it , you know right out back not too far away you know?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)