Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Did you and yours gain weight after you met each other?

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:24 PM
  • 109 Replies
1 mom liked this

I swear I don't know what it is about love that makes you fat and happy, but darn I gained like 15lbs in 7 months WTH lol.  He gained about 20 I think lol  Maybe it's because when your single you don't make big dinners and you eat alot less

by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-mrs.mamma-
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Yes. Him more than I.
But I like him with a little more meat on his bones. He was lanky when we first met, lol :P
He's much more muscular now too ;D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpassion
by Kristen on May. 3, 2012 at 3:30 PM
I haven't but dh did. He lost it though since starting his business. He's too busy to eat. I don't know why either, we actually eat in more now than we did before kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mango44
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:31 PM

He says he likes me better with more curves, but damn the curves are looking like a tire around the belly if you ask me!!!  He doesn't mind at all but I don't feel comfortable being this heavy!  Not that I'm fat I just liked having more of a waistline you know?sarcasm

Quoting mango44:

I swear I don't know what it is about love that makes you fat and happy, but darn I gained like 15lbs in 7 months WTH lol.  He gained about 20 I think lol  Maybe it's because when your single you don't make big dinners and you eat alot less

Mrz.Anaya
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Lol no neither of us have 8 years and 3 kids later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CherryBlossom4
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Yes. He has gained about 10-15 pounds. He was rock climbing and running 5 days a week when we met and he doesn't do that anymore. He is still thin/muscular, though.

For me, I gained weight when we ewre dating from quitting smoking. I put on about 10 pounds from that. I gained weight with being pregnant each time and the time it has taken to get off has varied for different reasons. I'll lose it all again, but I am heavier right now than I was. 

roxanna79
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Him more than I have
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shoot4thestars
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Me, no.  He gained probably about 15 from the time we've  been together about 5 years ago.

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I gained he lost. :o(

findingserenity
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:51 PM
This

Quoting BonitaM:

I gained he lost. :o(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mutedsapphire
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this
We both gained. He needed to cause he was super skinny but I need to lose it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)