Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Did you and yours gain weight after you met each other?

Posted by   + Show Post

I swear I don't know what it is about love that makes you fat and happy, but darn I gained like 15lbs in 7 months WTH lol.  He gained about 20 I think lol  Maybe it's because when your single you don't make big dinners and you eat alot less

by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Replies (101-109):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 6, 2012 at 10:03 PM
We both were skinny! Not any more! We workout maintain a good weight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bertha21
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Nope! Lol none. I was pretty big when we got together, then lost 25 lbs. Now I am bigger again :[ stupid implonan.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 6, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Not really. I lost 10 pounds during our engagement (and it had nothing to do with the wedding) and 5 years later, I'm only 5 pounds more than that.

He has put on a little weight, but it's not much and has only been within the last few months.

LoganTroyMom
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:09 PM
yes, but i also had kids lol. but even before that yeah, about 5-10lbs, id go up and down lol. he did too but i dont mind.
ajmfmommy
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Yes we both gained especially after the kids. I went from 105lbs to 120lbs in the last 7years. My dh went from 220 to 280. Both of us are currently trying to lose weight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxbyamomentx
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Technically I did, but it really had nothing to do with him. My job title changed and with a combination of the added stress and not being able to move around, I gained weight and dealt with some depression issues. It just happened to be when we got together that it all happened.

amanda81919
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:28 AM
He gained I lost. He gained like 10 I lost 20. Then got pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofgirl1974
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Yes,  we both gained weight after i had my daughter 5 years ago. I am slowly losing it.

cnoelc
by on May. 11, 2012 at 6:25 PM

We both did.  I love him no matter what, and I don't notice it a lot on him.  But, I hate it on me.  We're working together on it now.  We want to go on a big trip for our tenth next year, so we're starting now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)