Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What do you do for together time?

Posted by   + Show Post

I got my husband to join a pool league.  One night a week we shoot pool.  It gives us time away from the kids and to be grownups for a while.....what do you do for your together time?

by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
CherryBlossom4
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Watch our fave shows, watch movies, go out on dinner dates, grab coffee together.
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 3:39 AM

have sex duh! LOL  yeah we like to play pool, cook together, watch certain TV programs that we crack jokes about, try new restaurants, etc.

mj.bullion
by Melissa on May. 4, 2012 at 4:57 AM

We don't.

I've tried to get us alone time but it never works. We did a at home date night (after DS went to bed) and we did that once. We had DS eat a little earlier, we didn't eat with him, and once he was in bed we ate dinner then watched a movie. DH said he enjoyed it but we haven't done it since then.

LadyStork
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:59 AM
Nada.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alf2651
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:19 AM

We play video games together or watch TV or movies. 

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

crystalrbp
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:26 AM
Dinner an a movie. Tho this weekend will be te firs in about 6-7 months that we have done that (was pregnan and on bed rest), so Saturday starting at noon we will be out doing our thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beeky
by Alexandra on May. 4, 2012 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this

We go to the gym.  We go for walks.  We go for rides on his snowmobile or motorcycle (depending on the season).  We go out with friends.  We go to the movies. 

Now that our kids are older, we do lots of stuff.

Gmgej
by Michele on May. 4, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Since we are together all the time, we enjoy little snippets that don't involve our business, like going to lunch.

AlannaMaria
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:25 AM
We don't get much " together time" but when we do we go to lunch, dinner, we go to this place called Amra's they have outdoor seating and live music. We watch a movie when the kids in bed, hangout in the back yard and I will have a beer or two when the kids are in bed and DH will smoke a cigar.
cmkahn
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Nothing right now. We live in Louisiana and he's working in North Dakota. :(

But, when he is home, we do a lot together. He sits at the bar while I finish cooking and we talk about our day and the kids come in too. At night we sit on the couch and watch tv once the kids are in bed. At least once a month we sed the kids to a grandparent and we go eat and to a movie or play mini golf or whatever we decide! Sometimes we will take a weekend trip to New Orleans or Jackson, MS and stay in a b&b. About once every 18 months we go in a longer trip just us. Last year was a cruise and twice it's been to Asheville, NC to stay at the Biltmore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN