Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How do I tell him

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:53 PM
  • 17 Replies

my husband wants to travle when we get a house and everything so in about 5 to 7 years from now and im fine with it i support him always will but how do i tell him i am scared to death ill lose him im scared he'll get hurt im scared he'll come back a differnt person im scared he'll cheat im scared he wont wanna come back i wanna tell him this but i dont want him to feel bad about leaving

update im scared to death of flying he really wants me to go with him im scared to death of flying i told him when they kids are old enough he can take them but me nope my feet stay on ground lol

by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShannaBee
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:57 PM

He doesn't want to do these travels with you? That isn't fair. If my husband wanted to travel and not bring me along, I would be mad, hurt and upset and he would not be going if I can't.

yourpassion
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Travel for what? Work? Pleasure?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gmgej
by Michele on May. 3, 2012 at 8:30 PM

I don't understand the post. Are you saying he wants to travel without you? If so HELL NO!

ShesALady
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Why would he make plans to travel with out you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy10811
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:46 PM

i updated sorry for got about the me part lol

Quoting ShannaBee:

He doesn't want to do these travels with you? That isn't fair. If my husband wanted to travel and not bring me along, I would be mad, hurt and upset and he would not be going if I can't.

mommy10811
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:47 PM

pleasure i also updated

Quoting yourpassion:

Travel for what? Work? Pleasure?

mommy10811
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:47 PM

updated hun

Quoting Gmgej:

I don't understand the post. Are you saying he wants to travel without you? If so HELL NO!

mommy10811
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:48 PM

i updated it hun

Quoting ShesALady:

Why would he make plans to travel with out you?

ShesALady
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Well you can't expect him to miss out. He wants you to go with him so I wouldn't look at it as he's going to cheat or never come back. Especially if he's bringing your children. You have time to prepare. Why not speak with a therapist so when it comes time you'll feel better about traveling?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy10811
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:59 PM

yea im trying not to think about the whole cheating or not coming back i worry to much about everything i think only way i will travel is if i had a will to make sure everything was in order for my kids and husband i dont want something happend and my kids are left with nothing again i worry to much  lol im really bad at it

Quoting ShesALady:

Well you can't expect him to miss out. He wants you to go with him so I wouldn't look at it as he's going to cheat or never come back. Especially if he's bringing your children. You have time to prepare. Why not speak with a therapist so when it comes time you'll feel better about traveling?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN