Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How many times a week do u

Posted by   + Show Post
Go out to eat or eat fast food? We do about once a week weve slowed down alot tho.
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Replies (11-20):
Mommynwife26
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Never. We only do it maybe once a month if we have a date night, maybe twice. We use to eat out and eat a lot of fast food but in the last year cut down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmybabyboys
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Like once a month if that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CherryBlossom4
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Not often. It's too expensive.

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:38 AM

0  We go to Subway once every few months now or the same to Dairy Queen for ice cream but that's about it.  We used to go twice a month to Subway when we did our grocery shopping but DH works in the town we shop at so I just text him what to bring home from the store....he doesn't bring home fast food.

Traci_Momof2
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Let's see.

Friday night is always pizza night - but we eat it at home so we do either delivery or take-n-bake.

On the weekend we usually go out for breakfast one of the mornings.

Generally we each allow ourselves one lunch out (usually fast food).

We get out as a family for dinner together about once a month and then DH and I have a date night out for dinner about once a month.

sailorsgal09
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:50 AM

too much

chloesmommy777
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:24 PM

More often than we want to... we're rarely home *sigh* But, when we are home, we enjoy creating recipes together.. yummy! And we freeze a lot of our creations for on the fly as often as we can!

ButtercupL1129
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:39 PM

once or twice every month, I'm not a fast food eater. but we do go to Japanese Steakhouse's on frequent Friday nights, we haven't been to one in a few months though.

artistmom889
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

funny you  should ask!!! I've lost count. good news is that as of yesterday my refrigerator's loaded and the goal is no more than  once  in the next week.

tonesofhome
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:42 PM

barely ever. maybe once or twice a year. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)