Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How does he like his hair?

Posted by   + Show Post

How does he like to wear his hair? How short/long does he keep it?

by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Replies (11-20):
Jennifer_57
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Oh damn. I know a kid who has a huge scar from getting his head hit by a van when he bent over in the street to tie his shoe, he was a teenager at the time..i guess hes an adult now lol that was years ago

Quoting BonitaM:

When he was a kid he got run over by a taxi.  He was riding his bike at the time.

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Scars from what?

Quoting BonitaM:

He likes it short but not too short because then people could see all the scars on his head and he doesn't like that.  He always wears a hat so I don't know why.  My sister just gave him a haircut and all I can say is wowza!  She turned my hunk into an even sexier man.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Yikes!  I'm not 100% sure but I think he had fallen off of his bike and the taxi ran right over him.  He had some broken bones as well and spent a few days in the hospital.  I swear he's broken or dislocated every part of his body by the time he was 23.  Everytime I hear an ambulance my first reaction is....I hope it's not DH.

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Oh damn. I know a kid who has a huge scar from getting his head hit by a van when he bent over in the street to tie his shoe, he was a teenager at the time..i guess hes an adult now lol that was years ago

Quoting BonitaM:

When he was a kid he got run over by a taxi.  He was riding his bike at the time.

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Scars from what?

Quoting BonitaM:

He likes it short but not too short because then people could see all the scars on his head and he doesn't like that.  He always wears a hat so I don't know why.  My sister just gave him a haircut and all I can say is wowza!  She turned my hunk into an even sexier man.

MrsApple
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 2:49 PM

He prefers it longer to cover the scar on the back of his head (big long scar from brain surgery) but most of the time he keeps it shaved.

Jennifer_57
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM
lol, yeah, he was in a coma for three days, had plates put in his head and came out of it fine considering. He's kind of off now, intellectual wise and can be innapropriate, but he does alright..it was my brothers old friend. My SO has a horrible past of injuries as well..as a kid an entertainment center fell on his leg, he had a blockage in his urethra and couldnt pee for days so his belly swelled up, hes got a scar on his lip from wrecking on his bike and tearing his lip apart almost up to his nose, he has a scar on his back from something involving something falling on him with a key in it, a dentist in germany took a drill to his tooth that only had a cavity and just drilled it down to nothing, making the tooth 100x worse, and the list goes on and on lol

Quoting BonitaM:

Yikes!  I'm not 100% sure but I think he had fallen off of his bike and the taxi ran right over him.  He had some broken bones as well and spent a few days in the hospital.  I swear he's broken or dislocated every part of his body by the time he was 23.  Everytime I hear an ambulance my first reaction is....I hope it's not DH.

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Quoting BonitaM:

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Scars from what?

Quoting BonitaM:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on May. 4, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Tight on the sides and longer on the top.. It's hot :)
misslady80013
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:05 PM
He's bald
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Long

Linda
WesternNYmom
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:53 PM

My husband keeps his hair cut short above his ears.  He hates it when his hair gets too long.  I am not a big fan of long hair on men either.

RaLeighsMommy11
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:57 PM

SUPRISE

This is how he keeps it all the time since I met him I didn't know how to explain it lol. & this is his "wtf" facial expression he gave me when opening his birthday present
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_rios
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:57 PM
He's bald
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)