Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My husband is mad at me...

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:31 AM
  • 62 Replies
1 mom liked this
All because i was up talking to my step-fil in the kitchen with the light on at midnight.

Hes screaming at me he wants a divorce and wants me gone tomorrow.

Seriously, he has zero trust for me.
It makes me so sad and upset.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angel_baby85
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:33 AM

wow that is messed up. sorry to hear that

rnmom4lif
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:34 AM
6 moms liked this

um.....if thats really all there is to it, u talking with family at night.....id tell him get a freakin life. if my husband tried to control me like that theres no way id let that fly. ill talk to whoever the hell i want to talk to, whenever the hell i want to and if he doesnt like it then he can pack HIS shit and get out....

amandaxshawn08
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:39 AM
Were at hubbys moms and step-dads for the time being. A bad snow storm knocked out our main electric pole. Were still waiting for it to be fixed.

Quoting rnmom4lif:

um.....if thats really all there is to it, u talking with family at night.....id tell him get a freakin life. if my husband tried to control me like that theres no way id let that fly. ill talk to whoever the hell i want to talk to, whenever the hell i want to and if he doesnt like it then he can pack HIS shit and get out....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maidjillian
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:22 AM
3 moms liked this

Without trust, there is no marriage.

If he threatens divorce everytime he thinks you're up to no good, what kind of life is that?  I couldn't live that way.  Unless he is willing to get help for his problem, you're in for a rough ride.  Good luck.

madamlinwe
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:56 AM

He can't make you do anything you don't want to.  Why is he so upset that you where talking to his father at midnight?  Would he want you to threaten divorse after talking to his partents or your parents at midnight?  Talk to him later, and ask him if that's really what he wants, and have him explain why. Try to be calm about it, since you don't want to be the angry one here.

amandaxshawn08
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:02 AM
Lets just say around 230am he wanted sex and claimed it was the last time... Think he might change his mind after that... Its prob the best we have had in months!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madamlinwe
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this

That's really weird..i'm surpised you went along with it after he was suggesting divorce and telling you to get out of the house, and leave..I don't think I would have done it.  Make sure you talk to him about that when you can..that's really not good to be threatening..

amandaxshawn08
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:10 AM
Might sound fucked up...
But its the biggest way to prove to him that im not cheating...
Crazy i know.

Quoting madamlinwe:

That's really weird..i'm surpised you went along with it after he was suggesting divorce and telling you to get out of the house, and leave..I don't think I would have done it.  Make sure you talk to him about that when you can..that's really not good to be threatening..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madamlinwe
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:17 AM

he thought you were cheating on him when you were talking to you fil? 0_o that is odd..  maybe just calmly explain to him, when he's being weird, that you love him, and would never cheat on him..i'm guessing you have never, so also add that as well.  I'd throw in, as kindly as possible, for him not to push you away with threats when he's worried.

Quoting amandaxshawn08:

Might sound fucked up...
But its the biggest way to prove to him that im not cheating...
Crazy i know.

Quoting madamlinwe:

.Sugaree.
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:18 AM
1 mom liked this
sounds like u guys have a very unstable relationship and he probably has deeper issues than u just talking to fil at midnight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)