Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My husband is mad at me...

All because i was up talking to my step-fil in the kitchen with the light on at midnight.

Hes screaming at me he wants a divorce and wants me gone tomorrow.

Seriously, he has zero trust for me.
It makes me so sad and upset.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Replies (31-40):
amandaxshawn08
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:29 PM
That may be our next step. So i figure out what exactly it is that is hindering him at this point from not being able to trust me.

I mean its been a total of 4 years. A total of 2+ with no cheating. So i think i should have earned his trust back by now...

Quoting LuvCoopins:

Ohhh I see...have u asked him if he would he willing to try counseling?

Quoting amandaxshawn08:

He wasnt this bad when we got married. It just highly spiraled into a huge thing 2 years after the fact.

The 11th makes 4 years for us.

Quoting LuvCoopins:

You said he has always been that way...meaning you knew he was like that when you married him...no reason to be sad or upset...you knew he was that way...now u gotta deal with it :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandaxshawn08
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Those who are saying "its time to let go" have no idea how far we have come.

We both have tried to let go and move on, we cant. We always end up back together within a week or less.
The love we have for each other is incredible, we both just need to work on gaining the trust back.

Its not that were not happy.
Because we are.
Its not that were Not stable.
We are -bills are paid. Thats stable to me.
Its not that we fight a lot.
Because we really dont.
We disagree and walk away.

The sacrificies we have made for each other are emmense compared to where we were when we met 4 years ago.

When you love someone, truely, deeply love someone. You cant let go. You cant stay away.
...... Thats us ......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Would make me wonder what he.is up to if he is flying off the handle over stupid crap like talking to.family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Derari
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Quoting maidjillian:

Without trust, there is no marriage.

If he threatens divorce everytime he thinks you're up to no good, what kind of life is that?  I couldn't live that way.  Unless he is willing to get help for his problem, you're in for a rough ride.  Good luck.

Been there. It truly is insane. You have to know he has lost his marbles. Every time he would get mad it was always I had to leave, we needed a divorce he loved throwing his weigh around. I started speaking up for myself rather than staying quiet all the time. God Willing I have not heard that in over a year...whereas it used to be every other month. He is calming down, the improvement is slow and steady.
amandaxshawn08
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Were stressed out.

We have our own place but are temp at my husbands mothers. A freak snow storm took out our main electric pole and were waiting for it to be repaired. Once it is and the power is back on, were supposed to be going straight back home.

I just hope its not just me & kaden.
And that its all 3 of us....

Quoting lapcounter:

Would make me wonder what he.is up to if he is flying off the handle over stupid crap like talking to.family.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cynher09
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I think you need to sit down and talk to him!! I would hate for my husband to be throwing the "D" word out there for something like that!  

amandaxshawn08
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Theres a lot more to all this. But im mobile and its a lot to type and noone will read it all.

Quoting Derari:

Quoting maidjillian:

Without trust, there is no marriage.

If he threatens divorce everytime he thinks you're up to no good, what kind of life is that?  I couldn't live that way.  Unless he is willing to get help for his problem, you're in for a rough ride.  Good luck.

Been there. It truly is insane. You have to know he has lost his marbles. Every time he would get mad it was always I had to leave, we needed a divorce he loved throwing his weigh around. I started speaking up for myself rather than staying quiet all the time. God Willing I have not heard that in over a year...whereas it used to be every other month. He is calming down, the improvement is slow and steady.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Derari
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Quoting amandaxshawn08:

I will. PM me if you want.
amandaxshawn08
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:45 PM
We will hopefully be talking this evening when he gets back.

Hes out on an all day fishing trip with his uncle and brother...

Quoting cynher09:

I think you need to sit down and talk to him!! I would hate for my husband to be throwing the "D" word out there for something like that!  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSamMerlotte
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:50 PM
What a mess
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)