Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My husband is mad at me...

All because i was up talking to my step-fil in the kitchen with the light on at midnight.

Hes screaming at me he wants a divorce and wants me gone tomorrow.

Seriously, he has zero trust for me.
It makes me so sad and upset.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Replies (41-50):
phrenicfire89
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:51 PM
And then there's the question of why he would think his dad would let that situation he made up in his head happen. Why would it even come to mind that his dad would fuck his wife?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandaxshawn08
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:15 PM
This is his step dad.
His mom remarried.

His bio dad is kinda in the picture and he was charged with 13 counts of child molestation. One of which was his daughter. My husbands sister.
I guess from that he doesnt trust men completely and i was raped at 13 by my then boyfriend. So he has this overwhelming feeling of protection over me...

Quoting phrenicfire89:

And then there's the question of why he would think his dad would let that situation he made up in his head happen. Why would it even come to mind that his dad would fuck his wife?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Sugaree.
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:16 PM
I'd be getting out of that family. They sound like they have way too many issue that go way back. There's nothing u can do and it all really is nothing to do with YOU, but with them. Get out while u can!

Quoting amandaxshawn08:

This is his step dad.

His mom remarried.

His bio dad is kinda in the picture and he was charged with 13 counts of child molestation. One of which was his daughter. My husbands sister.

I guess from that he doesnt trust men completely and i was raped at 13 by my then boyfriend. So he has this overwhelming feeling of protection over me...

Quoting phrenicfire89:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy091011
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:21 PM

tell him if he gives you enough money you can be gone tomorrow without bothering him. then leave and go stay with YOUR family or something and he will crawl back like a puppy missinghis mommy. my SO used to be that way too. he told me to get the f out. so i did. and 2 weeks after i signed my lease to a 1 bedroom, i came by hisplace to pick up some last minute things. told him i love him and that its sad he doesnt trust me around guys or girls or even his own family. i then called his mother and told her everything and as i walked out the door he asked if he could come with me and help me unpack and stay the night. i told him we should take things slower. we got married a year later-because of all the planning of the wedding. and had our son.

BannerElkHogans
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:09 PM

well u know what they say...........there's always a jealous asshole in every crowd~~~~ :)

momof3grtkid495
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Agreed...my EX husband was like that he got very controlling a year or so after we married and I could never go out without him and when we would fight he would threaten divorce and when we went to counseling, even the counselor told him that "you cant threaten divorce unless you mean it"  she said that that can ruin a marriage in a flash! The first time he said that to me I think I went numb and that's when I started to fall out of love with him and then I divorced him!

Quoting maidjillian:

Without trust, there is no marriage.

If he threatens divorce everytime he thinks you're up to no good, what kind of life is that?  I couldn't live that way.  Unless he is willing to get help for his problem, you're in for a rough ride.  Good luck.

MomRocs1102
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:27 PM

He is using that as an excuse he just doesn't want to be married, and he is probably not trusting you because of his own infidelity.  Sorry this is happening to you, sounds like a douche

gmadiane
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM

wow, sorry

nverheyn2011
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:01 PM

that's fucked up. Pardon my french, but wow. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out!

Fairywings1223
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

wow thats messed up. I couldn't imagine my hubby acting like that.

Jennifer Wife to Shaun 2-28-00 Mom to Alexus 2-13-06, Elizabeth 8-30-03, Domanic 6-30-02,Whitney 8-10-01, Mac 10-19-99, Macayla 12-29-98 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)