Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

how many times does dh want....

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:22 AM
  • 73 Replies
Sex a day or week?...man feel like dh is a horny dog... I swear the kids go down for nap and he starts to wink at me.. or try to touch me...its like stop!.. I just put the kids down I want to rest not have sex!..

Idk if you guys watch TRHONJ but I feel like Melissa w Joey.. lol...

Anyone else dh like this?..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SarahLizyB
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 3:25 AM
My hubby wants to have sex every second of every day. He's been that way all 9 years of our relationship.
madamlinwe
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes he can be.  My hubby works from home a lot. He'll come up, notice Alden is asleep and start trying to go at it.  I just tell him i'm to tired right now, and tell him later tonight.  I feel bad, but I can't really stop what i'm doing in the middle of the day all the time..

mirm99
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:36 AM
Omg!.. that's how mine is too... since we met.. 8yrs ago and back then I could keep up w him but now I can w all the kids.. im exhausted...

Quoting SarahLizyB:

My hubby wants to have sex every second of every day. He's been that way all 9 years of our relationship.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mirm99
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:37 AM
Lol.. that's funny.. that's how dh is too.. lol.. his shift changes every 8weeks and right now he's home all day and works midnights. So the kids are down and he's ready to go.. lol

Quoting madamlinwe:

Sometimes he can be.  My hubby works from home a lot. He'll come up, notice Alden is asleep and start trying to go at it.  I just tell him i'm to tired right now, and tell him later tonight.  I feel bad, but I can't really stop what i'm doing in the middle of the day all the time..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 3:41 AM
1 mom liked this

my DH would have sex whenever we get a chance to do it. but I don't mind. I like having sex with him.

Star127
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:42 AM
2 moms liked this
Together almost 11 years..I can't even cuddle cause hello! It must b an invatation.. I'm 33 and lately its like I'm hot all the time and not in a good way, I want to sleep naked but if I do I have to decide if I want a quickie so I can get to sleep...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC.A.SON
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:46 AM
Sounds exactly like my DH it gets annoying lol

Quoting mirm99:

Sex a day or week?...man feel like dh is a horny dog... I swear the kids go down for nap and he starts to wink at me.. or try to touch me...its like stop!.. I just put the kids down I want to rest not have sex!..

Idk if you guys watch TRHONJ but I feel like Melissa w Joey.. lol...

Anyone else dh like this?..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CowgirlMama0508
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 3:47 AM
DH is only home 2 weeks a month. He's 23hours away for the other 2 weeks. So when he's home, we can have sex like twice a day usually.

Quoting kajira:

my DH would have sex whenever we get a chance to do it. but I don't mind. I like having sex with him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 3:50 AM

my husband works long hours.

I tend to be the groper... instead of the grope-ee. i like touching him. LOL if we weren't TTC and forcing ourselves to space it out to at least 1x a day - we'd be doing it more often. hahaha

Quoting CowgirlMama0508:

DH is only home 2 weeks a month. He's 23hours away for the other 2 weeks. So when he's home, we can have sex like twice a day usually.

Quoting kajira:

MumsTheWord571
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 3:50 AM
If he could he would do it 2-3x a day. But I'm way too tired for that & he ha to work too much. Also, he STILL hasn't been cleared since his vasectomy so we are still using condoms. They irritate the crap out of me. So he only gets it 1x a week or so. (he won't take the test!! Says If he knows he is sterile he will lose his manliness. Dude. The whole point of the vasectomy was to make you sterile!!! Ugh)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN