Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

how many times does dh want....

Posted by   + Show Post
Sex a day or week?...man feel like dh is a horny dog... I swear the kids go down for nap and he starts to wink at me.. or try to touch me...its like stop!.. I just put the kids down I want to rest not have sex!..

Idk if you guys watch TRHONJ but I feel like Melissa w Joey.. lol...

Anyone else dh like this?..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:22 AM
Replies (31-40):
RheaF
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Mine is like, if we only do it twice a month he's happy,lol. Of course there are times it happens more, just depends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2acutiepie
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:14 PM

DH and I have sex at least once a day. Sometimes more than that. He wants me every minute of the day. 

Playitagain
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

hmmm... Dh and I are both like that and always have been (going on 20 years).  We have sex at least once a day if not more, the only time we dont is if one of us is really sick.

jenny0709
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this
We have sex anywhere from 1-7 times a week.My hubby is forever horny! He is always groping me. He is horny like 10+ times a day. I love to know that I'm wanted, but its like geez leave me alone for a little while. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mirm99
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:42 PM
Lol.. yea that's true I guess.. I need to give in more..

Quoting CherryBlossom4:

My husband and I can both get like that. Just enjoy it, LOL! I mean, if he wants to have hours long sex during naps and such... okay, that could get annoying. But if he wants to get his freak on for a bit, do it. Than relax the rest of nap time. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sept-babies2
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:09 PM

yes..if it was his way he would have sex everynight..i try to keep it at like every other night lol but sometimes he wants it more then that.

amandaxshawn08
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Not very often anymore.
Kinda sadens me....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
workoutmom2b1g
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:37 PM

EVERYDAY ALL DAY!!!! He always jokes that at least he's still super attracted to me!!!! Loves my bod! HEHEHE We have made a rule in our house that works for us. You have to figure out what works! I am always tired too! 

Jen137
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:52 PM

My So and I have sex at least once a week sometimes more but never go more than a week without sex.

nverheyn2011
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:39 PM

dh wants it every morning after he wakes up and before bed. every day.

I feel like punching him in his man parts every morning before he wakes up just to stop him from getting horny. >_<

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)