Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

7 days of SEX

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:44 AM
  • 15 Replies
Have any of you ladies watched the new series on Lifetime 7 Days of SEX? Thinking of trying this with my dh. Our relationship isn't the greatest right now. Watching this show has given me hope. We have pretty much the same issues that most of these couples have. And after committing to having sex every day for 7 days then recommitting to eachother after. Most couples are so much closer. I guess what I am getting g at is do you all think it will work? Do I have anything to lose? Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:54 AM
2 moms liked this

I think it's a great idea.   When DH and I started out the sex was great, I was head over heels inlove with him, our relationship was starting to get more serious, but, the one thing that made me feel so close to him was showering together.  I don't know why but all of my inhibitions left me while we were in the shower together and I could ask him anything, say anything and not feel anxious about it.  It really brought a whole new level of intimacy to the relationship.  It was so unexpected.  I guess sometimes it's just something that seems so insignificant that can connect everything else.  Like maybe having sex 7 days a week.  I know that when we seem a little distand I increase the sex and make sure we shower together.lol 

analexismom
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Anyone else have any thoughts?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Foley
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:33 PM
I've heard of the 30 days of sex challenge. I would love to if I wasn't getting a divorce =(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I have never heard of that show but it sounds interesting =)

We do that regardless MANDATORY SEX EVERYDAY MULTIPLE TIMES PER DAY ;)))))))))))))))))))

CadensMommy813
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:46 AM

I think its worth a shot, I know when me and my husband are having more sex, our relationship overall seems better, and we don't snap at one another as much.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Sounds like a great idea to me... go for it.

MusicMom823
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Personally I want to be that couple that made it into a 100 day challenge.  Keep trying to convince my hubby but for some strange reason, he thinks he still needs to go to work to provide for the family (he's a trucker so he is not home every day), LOL.  So we just do it multiple times when he is home instead :-)

JennPearce
by Jenn! on May. 6, 2012 at 2:50 PM
I need to see that show!! Sounds great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ESER
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Having sex everyday works for us.:) We feel closer and feel a ton more loving to each other. I was interested in watching that show too. Is it any good? We are always looking for idea's on what to do and not to do for our relationship.

ShannaBee
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Haven't even heard of it.

I don't think sex is a good bandaid. Sex creates endorphines that make you feel good and constant sex may seem to help but in the end, your problems are still there and still need to be worked on. I think sex gives false feelings.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN