Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

dh treats me like im a pos

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:51 AM
  • 94 Replies
1 mom liked this
And I don't know what to do anymore.

We've talked about it so many times. We come up with plans, agreements, rules we've even signed papers but nothing works. I give him ideas to help his anger and open up to me and nothing.

Right now he's mad at me (I have literally no clue why) he won't talk to me (I begged him to and he literally ignored me acting like I wasn't next to him), won't sleep with me and once again said he wants a divorce. Now he's gonna treat me like crap for days on end till finally he wants sex then apologize and start all over.

I can't take the pain anymore. Literally right now I feel dead inside. I dream of crying and someone comes in and holds me. I told him that last night and he said I deserve that.

But instead I'm crying alone. Again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mami323
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:55 AM
2 moms liked this

For his anger some CLASSES might help him , and god , IF not then It's not going to stop till YOU put a stop to this , he does what YOU allow , so It's up to you ? Do you want happiness , or continue to live in misery ?

baby2zacharias
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:56 AM
I want happiness but idk what to do to stop this

Quoting mami323:

For his anger some CLASSES might help him , and god , IF not then It's not going to stop till YOU put a stop to this , he does what YOU allow , so It's up to you ? Do you want happiness , or continue to live in misery ?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:01 AM
2 moms liked this

well nobody can tell you how to do it because we are not the ones in yoru shoes altho I been there and I left the bastard for good , and I am now with someone that pays attention to me loves me, and he appreciates, me he wines, and dines me, He dont go nowhere without me . He talks to me and does not even let me be mad at him . He is still a guy and pisses me off, but not for being an asshole to me lol.

GET IT TOGETHER AND FIGURE IT OUT :)

Quoting baby2zacharias:

I want happiness but idk what to do to stop this

Quoting mami323:

mommyof11050307
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:05 AM
2 moms liked this
He sounds like m sister expect she takes it on everyone. Nothing is ever good enough for her. She was engaged to a guy who treated her great. If it wasn't her way no one was happy. She has spoken to me in two weeks because I called her on her bullshit. My husband said if I ever treated him like she does he'd be gone in a heartbeat.

He wants to bring up divorce call him on it. You can only change yourself and make yourself happy. I wouldn't waste my time if he refuses to change.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CadensMommy813
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:44 AM
12 moms liked this

If he wants a divorce, I would give it to him. If he's making you feel this bad then why continue to be with a person like that? There are PLENTY of men that would love to have the chance to be with YOU! Never forget that! You are worth more than this bullshit that your husband is putting you through. We only get one life, you have to live the life you want, instead of wishing your husband will change. Because he is making it pretty clear he doesn't want to change.

Fields456
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:45 AM
Have you tried to get him to go to counseling or therapy ( either together or on his own)
Ichthus
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:15 AM
4 moms liked this

Can I double "like" this?

Quoting CadensMommy813:

If he wants a divorce, I would give it to him. If he's making you feel this bad then why continue to be with a person like that? There are PLENTY of men that would love to have the chance to be with YOU! Never forget that! You are worth more than this bullshit that your husband is putting you through. We only get one life, you have to live the life you want, instead of wishing your husband will change. Because he is making it pretty clear he doesn't want to change.

trapmommy2
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Get out. That sounds like a nightmare and honestly, if he wants a divorce then give it to him. U can do way better than that. U should be w/ someone who wants to be w/ u, not someone that is unpredictable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyLos
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:27 AM

give him a divorce. noone should put up with that....is he 12 by any chance?

heybooboo
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Pack his bag for him, and show him the door.  This is a game he plays, because then he can control you.  It's emotional abuse, he probably isn't really mad at you.  He just says he is, because then he can keep you where he wants you until he is ready for you again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN