Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

dh treats me like im a pos

And I don't know what to do anymore.

We've talked about it so many times. We come up with plans, agreements, rules we've even signed papers but nothing works. I give him ideas to help his anger and open up to me and nothing.

Right now he's mad at me (I have literally no clue why) he won't talk to me (I begged him to and he literally ignored me acting like I wasn't next to him), won't sleep with me and once again said he wants a divorce. Now he's gonna treat me like crap for days on end till finally he wants sex then apologize and start all over.

I can't take the pain anymore. Literally right now I feel dead inside. I dream of crying and someone comes in and holds me. I told him that last night and he said I deserve that.

But instead I'm crying alone. Again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:51 AM
Replies (91-94):
baby2zacharias
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:44 PM
: ( I'm so sorry hun. Thanks for the support. Have you considered leaving?

Quoting Dontchawishuknu:

(((HUGS)))

I'm with you. Mine just blew his top because I vented on the way home about work and the cost of recent car repairs, then left telling me he might not be home after his classes tonight because I FORGOT to remind him to get gas and he probably won't have enough to make it round trip. I told him to take mine, since it's full and I don't need it until tomorrow or get my debit card to buy gas. He screamed at me and left.

Now if I speak for days on end, we'll be getting divorced. If I say nothing, he'll bitch saying I'm giving him the cold shoulder. Regardless of what I do, the threats will come where he's going to leave/divorce, etc.....

Only realy difference between yours and mine is he'll apologize when he needs money for something or wants something. I have to initiate sex if it happens at all anymore and only have maybe a 5% success rate when I do. He won't be nice for sex, just stuff.

I'm sorry, Momma. I know it may feel like it, but you really aren't alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2882Ting
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:53 AM

This mental abuse can hurt more than physical abuse sometime.  I feel your pain.  Have you expressed this hurt feelings with your husband?  Maybe he is not aware of his own wrong doing.     

Autiziumom
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:00 PM
U know that's emotional, mental and physical abuse. I'm not holding u. He's withholding that from u and all human being needs to be held. I think u should b careful and ask a professiobnal for advice. I know u love him but u can't give ur all and not get anything bak. Just isn't righbt
Wafah
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Your husband sounds like he has some form of disorder. Please go read up on NPD, Narcisstic personality disorder. He sounds like he has it. Why do you allow him to disrespect you in this manner? You are giving him too much power! Please read up as I'm sure you will find some answers. My ex was the same and now I understand why, after reading up on narcissism.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)