Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband left me and our son in the middle of the night.

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:55 AM
  • 33 Replies
1 mom liked this
We are stationed in Fort Bragg, NC. We came to Louisville so he could see his family before he deployed. Well the plan was to leave our son with his parents while we went back to Bragg and then when he deployed I was going to drive back here. He told me he wants a divorce and left in the middle of the night and left me with $100. I don't know if he is going to change his pay to go to a new account or what he is thinking. I still have some stuff in our storage unit in NC. I'm just really heartbroken. He didn't even say goodbye to his son. What kind of man does this? I spent 3 years of my life with him. I hate him :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kelly_Ann
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:57 AM
He's probably scared right now of everything that's goingon. He needs support I know this is hard for you and your son and its a dick move. If he wants a divorce then do it when he's thinking a little more clearly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BV88
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:59 AM
5 moms liked this
What a pussy ass bitch. I'm so sorry and remember that he can't just financially abandon his family... You have rights. Good luck,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Foley
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:01 AM
It's not him being scared. His mom even said she doesn't know who he has turned into. The whole week we have been in Louisville he left us to go party with his friends. He said he has wanted a divorce for awhile and he was just messing with my head so I wouldn't leave him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dflippo
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:06 AM
4 moms liked this

That isn't a real man. Sorry. You dont deserve that and neither does your son. Move on and let him divorce you. Then take him to court for child support. If he was man enough to make a kid, he should be man enough to pay his share. Good luck!

Oh, and I'm in Raleigh and I have family in Rolesville (right outside Louisburg)... Super small towns. LOL. :)

HopefulMommy89
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:11 AM
((((hugs)))) If even his own mother said he's changed, is he on drugs or something? I'm so sorry mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MayraB123
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Im srry bout all of this but dont worry about it might be easy for me to say but trust me ive seen this alot with pipl i know and at the end if it they regret it, Let him do all he wants it wont last long trust me he will come back to you guys but you have to be strong and not beg him or nothing! And as for his son dont deny it to him just remember that in order for good things to happen to you you have to be the good person:)

Mrs.Foley
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this
No cause then he will get kicked out of the army. Thankfully my inlaws are letting me live here til I get on my feet, his mom said "he thinks he is crazy if he's going to come visit and be allowed in my house again."

Quoting HopefulMommy89:

((((hugs)))) If even his own mother said he's changed, is he on drugs or something? I'm so sorry mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babesprincess03
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:18 AM
3 moms liked this

WOW!! Raul went threw something like that sayin that he didnt know what he wanted and he didnt know if he loved me anymore... this went on for about a year (but things were bad before that) long story short for R&R he went to a different state to see someone else and i left him about a month after his deplyment was over he "poared" his heart out saying he loved me and that he needed me and to please come back I chose to come back but before i did we layed things out on the table I told him how I felt and what I wanted and he told me how he felt and what he wanted.. a year later and we are doing better yes we still have our ups and downs but nothing major...

I would let him go focus on you and your son and if he wasnt man enough to even say good bye then you be woman enough to wipe your tears stand up and say good bye if he comes back which Im sure he will then its on you if you let him back in

GraceHudson
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:20 AM
hugs

HopefulMommy89
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm glad that you have a support system!!! I'm sorry that he's putting you through this, but I guess he's showing you his true colors. You and your baby deserve better than that, and his own parents agree!! ((((hugs))))

Quoting Mrs.Foley:

No cause then he will get kicked out of the army. Thankfully my inlaws are letting me live here til I get on my feet, his mom said "he thinks he is crazy if he's going to come visit and be allowed in my house again."

Quoting HopefulMommy89:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)