Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

my husband left me and our son in the middle of the night.

Posted by   + Show Post
We are stationed in Fort Bragg, NC. We came to Louisville so he could see his family before he deployed. Well the plan was to leave our son with his parents while we went back to Bragg and then when he deployed I was going to drive back here. He told me he wants a divorce and left in the middle of the night and left me with $100. I don't know if he is going to change his pay to go to a new account or what he is thinking. I still have some stuff in our storage unit in NC. I'm just really heartbroken. He didn't even say goodbye to his son. What kind of man does this? I spent 3 years of my life with him. I hate him :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Replies (11-20):
Kelly_Ann
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Sorry to hear that I guess I didn't know thr whole story but that's fucked up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stockuponlove
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:28 AM
4 moms liked this
Now that's a real woman. Thank goodness you have that support. Hugs and prayers. I can't imagine what you are going through

Quoting Mrs.Foley:

No cause then he will get kicked out of the army. Thankfully my inlaws are letting me live here til I get on my feet, his mom said "he thinks he is crazy if he's going to come visit and be allowed in my house again."

Quoting HopefulMommy89:

((((hugs)))) If even his own mother said he's changed, is he on drugs or something? I'm so sorry mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scherrie
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I glad you have some suppory from his parents and dont worry about you fiances because the army will make take care of his responibilty and kusy give it some time to work things out hopefully he will come to his senses but if not just take one day at a time I am so sorry this happening to u and your son
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trebelcleff
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:33 AM
3 moms liked this

Immediately file for child support and alimony (and a divorce if he hasn't already served you with papers).  If there's one thing the army is good for, it's making SURE he pays.  He sounds messed up... if he was deployed PTSD might be a factor in his personality change.  If not, he's just a total asshat and I'm glad his own mother is on your side.  She must be so incredibly upset with him right now for acting like that.  At least you have a great support system for you and your son!!!

Bknotnobody
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Go See a lawyer and get stuff started. Also he can't leave you with nothing so contact the jag office? I think and find out who you have to get a hold of to make sure he doesn't just leave you with nothing! Especially if you were just a sahm!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennPearce
by Jenn! on May. 6, 2012 at 11:41 AM
I'm happy that you have support to get back on your feet! Hugs! I'm sorry he did that to you guys. What a coward.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Foley
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:43 PM
I was because he told me to not get a job since he was supposed to deploy since November. I was going to stay with my inlaws during the deployment to save some money. I was a nanny over 7 months ago, and my last real job was almost 3 years ago, which he got me fired from. I've been applying for jobs all day anyways but I just can't believe he did this to us.

Quoting Bknotnobody:

Go See a lawyer and get stuff started. Also he can't leave you with nothing so contact the jag office? I think and find out who you have to get a hold of to make sure he doesn't just leave you with nothing! Especially if you were just a sahm!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:45 PM
I'm so sorry :(
allensavannahs
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

a coward thats what kind of man

vwd_johnson
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:57 PM
When people aren't truely inlove with the person they're married to, they do drastic things to get out. I'm sorry this happened to you. In time after his deployment Im sure eveything will work itself out for him to be back around as a father.

Goodluck with everything!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN