Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Spin off of the sex post. If your DH doesn't want it very often...

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:24 PM
  • 19 Replies

How do you get your SO to want and be able to have sex everyday?  Mine loves having sex, and we do it about every other day or two, but I would like it more often.  How can I get him to be good with this.  He has never had a high sex drive and I don't think before me, he had sex with anyone for a few years.  I love having sex with him lol...I just want it more frequently than he can actually do it...suggestions please!

by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allensavannahs
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:36 PM

i have no idea but i wann hear others ideas so heres a bump for ya

my three year old ,my six  year old

my teen my pirateand me!

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

JennPearce
by Jenn! on May. 6, 2012 at 2:45 PM
I want ideas too! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kelly_Ann
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Lol masterbate profusely in front of him and ask him if he wants to join lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 6:37 PM

If I haven't gotten it in a few days he'll just give it up to me whether he's in the mood or not.  Honestly, it doesn't take much to turn him on at all but I feel bad when he's tired and stressed.

mcr17
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:40 PM

spike his drinks with spanish fly? :)

i would like to know as well. DH only has sex with me about once a week, i want it a hell of a lot more

lezgirl0109
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Put him in the mood. My wife and I have sex all the time. Mornings are good for us like when she is trying to get out the door I trap her and wont let her leave till well you know. Make it fun for him. Take him any time anyplace, show him how much you want him. Jump in the shower with him and push him against the wall and get him off, Yes doing that it may not put much pleasure in it for you but it can't always be about you every time. I get more enjoyment out of sex when I make it about her.  I hope this helps.

roxanna79
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Do something different... Ask him what you can do to seduce him. Take him by the hand to the bedroom and tell him you want to show him something then masturbate for him. Sit him in a chair at your feet so he can get a good view. He will see you are putting yourself out there and hopefully it will click with him that you are pulling out all the stops to get him in the sack
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Maybe masturbation to help tide you over?

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 2:24 AM

initiate it yourself, send sext text messages, leave pictures of positions you would like to try, serve aphrodisiacs for dinner, wear something sexy.

MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 7, 2012 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this

My DH has a tough job, especially having to stand for 8.5+ hours a day, 5/6 days a week, outside in our FL heat and deal with idiots who are upset about stupid things - ah, hospitality! It drains him and he's hardly ever in the mood. But he hasn't necessarily lost his sex drive, if that makes sense. He's too hot and tired most of the time, but unless he's passed out on the couch or bed, I can get him going just by initiating and he never resents me for it! The less work he has to do, the better, so maybe you might want to check out some "fancy" woman on top positions if your man is simply tired. And initiate, initiate, initiate!

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)