Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Spin off of the sex post. If your DH doesn't want it very often...

How do you get your SO to want and be able to have sex everyday?  Mine loves having sex, and we do it about every other day or two, but I would like it more often.  How can I get him to be good with this.  He has never had a high sex drive and I don't think before me, he had sex with anyone for a few years.  I love having sex with him lol...I just want it more frequently than he can actually do it...suggestions please!

by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Replies (11-19):
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Initiate the action.  Most guys find it hard to resist when their woman offers a sexy surprise.
Keep things calm around the house when you want it.  Nothing kills the drive faster than stress and distraction!
You know your man!  Try starting the action on his natural "peaks" in the day.  You know, if he gets a surger of energy after dinner, or is a morning person, etc.
Cuddle more.  Take every opportunity to be close.  Shower together, snuggle on the couch, kiss him before he or you leaves and again when he or you returns.  The more you cuddle and find ways to touch each other throughout the day, the more feel-good hormones and endorphins are released, boosting your chances of upping his drive.  BONUS: all that closeness is perfect for roaming hands!
Know when to back off.  Even people with insanely high drives have bad days.  Nothing takes the fun and/or meaning out of sex faster than having it feel like a chore!  If you pull out all the stops and he's still not into it for some reason, just roll with it and keep things fun.
Talk about it.  The best way for him to know you'd love more of him is to tell him so!  And through talking you can find his personal ideas on how to make it work, and his objections or obstacles for you to work on.

RheaF
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Have you tried talking to him about it? Asode from that, maybe just get in the habit of initiating it yourself. But remember, guys get moody, tired, syressed etc. just like we do. So dont take it personally if he turns you down, just ask him to be honest with you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM
I would say initate your self. Try by doing some sexy. Maybe some lingerie, a lap dance. Or simply strip and for some foreplay.
pinklove22
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this
i send him pics of me in my naughty outfit when he is at work and that is enough for him to want to do it.... also walk in the room wearing somthing sexy prop your leg on somthing and put lotion on your leg always gets my hub....jump in the shower with him wash his back and then his front ;) then ask him to wash your back and add a bend for him......ooo this one i love tell him you put a flavor on your body for him to find it with his tongue watch him kiss you every where mmmmm.....and make it about him massage his body kiss him everywhere show him some attention and in return he just might give it to you good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShesALady
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:39 AM
I normally just wear a thong and bend over in front of him. Or wear a skirt with no underwear. He doesn't have a high sex drive, but that does it everytime.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Does he know you want it more often?  Who usually initiates when you do have sex?

-mrs.mamma-
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:13 AM

maybe just let him know your needs? let him know you'd like to do it more often. sometimes just being frank and upfront with men works best  ;D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Proud Group MOD
in the  Love & Marriage  and  Pregnancy  groups!!

wigglesmomma22
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Thanks ladies.  It's not so much about me doing sexy things for him.  Its more his "ability" to do it again the day after.  He'll do it if he can anytime I want to, but in his words "He isn't 17 anymore" lol.  I'm satisfied, but I'm a bit younger than him...by 8 years.  And I"m hitting my peak.  I was more looking for ways to be able to get him to actually be able to get a hard on regardless of what I do.  Sometimes he's just spent lol.  Maybe its his age, IDK?  My DD"s dad is one year younger and he had the same issues kinda.  I just remember the days when guys could do it twice in one day kwim?  Now its once every other...

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Maybe it's time for him to see a doctor if he wants it more often as well.  Otherwise, he could just satisfy you in other ways or you could get some toys or something. 

Quoting wigglesmomma22:

Thanks ladies.  It's not so much about me doing sexy things for him.  Its more his "ability" to do it again the day after.  He'll do it if he can anytime I want to, but in his words "He isn't 17 anymore" lol.  I'm satisfied, but I'm a bit younger than him...by 8 years.  And I"m hitting my peak.  I was more looking for ways to be able to get him to actually be able to get a hard on regardless of what I do.  Sometimes he's just spent lol.  Maybe its his age, IDK?  My DD"s dad is one year younger and he had the same issues kinda.  I just remember the days when guys could do it twice in one day kwim?  Now its once every other...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)