Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you get your MIL a moms day gift/card?

Posted by   + Show Post
Yes! I do.
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:16 AM
Replies (61-70):
motherslove82
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:53 PM

We usually get a small gift and a card for both of our mothers. Then he, the children and I all sign it from all of us.

Bgbluford785
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:03 PM
I do and I also get one for her from the kids and they all sign it them selfs!! :-)
ABeautifulLie
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:05 PM

HELL NO!

nursesharon
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Yep!  Infact I just ordered my mom and MIL a card off of Shutterfly!!

Kageegirl
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:07 PM
I don't have a mil or a fil because they passed away the first year of our marriage. I do get my mom a gift, no giftcards. This year we are remodeling my mom's upstairs bathroom. Desperately needs it. We are installing a new vanity/sink (got on clearance for $39), a new toliet (got on clearance for $25), a new medicine cabinet (got for $11) and some new paint and minor odds and ends ( $15). I know she is going to love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phrenicfire89
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:11 PM
My MIL knows I make sure DH gets her something. Most of the time I'm the only person she enjoys being around lol, we buy each other things randomly and spend time together on mothers day. This year we are doing the in laws on Saturday and I requested FIL to grill shrimp, as a treat for her. FIL hates shrimp and she loves it, she never wins that argument so she knows its for her, not me sounding spoiled. I make my mom her favorite cake and spend time with her on mothers day too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:11 PM

No. She lives in Africa so we never do gifts

LoriDeen
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:13 PM

If she were alive, I would. She passed away before I ever met my husband and it's one of those disappointments in life that really mean something. My DH is really wonderful, and I would have liked to thank her for raising a wonderful man. Whenever we visit DH's father, we take flowers to his mother's grave.

HollyHawk333
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Usually we get something little for my mom, stepmom and mil from all of us. But this year my mom is getting spoiled and we still haven't gotten anything for the other two. I think my mother in law will get a bracelet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Yes I do :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN