Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is he a good dad?

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:51 AM
  • 80 Replies
Is he a good dad? Is he involved with the kids?
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Clubpenguin
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:54 AM
He's excellent with them. My dad died when I was young. So I never really knew what a daddy was but seeing my dh with the kids is so nice.
cutestmom24
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:02 AM
My hubby is. A great dad it just sucks that for the time being he is up in va and I'm down in fl :\
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bookworm14
by Mandy on May. 7, 2012 at 9:12 AM
My boyfriend is a very good dad. When his ex went crazy, he stepped up & fought for full custody of his kids. I don't know many guys who fight for their kids like he has. He is very involved with them. I love watching him interact with them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this

My DH is a wonderful father. He could have a little more patience but he loves them dearly and wants only what is best for them.

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Yes, he's an amazing dad and he's involved with DD.  He's the one who plays dolls with her because I just can't stand pretend play. lol  He plays video games with her takes her fishing and fourwheeling.  He's so patient and just all around amazing.

goddess829
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM

My hubby is an awesome dad.  The kids love him.

Ashmom614
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:31 AM

I had a horrible father...I was teriffied of my husband not being a good father (esp seeing his family-omg...his parents were horrible parents)

But he is an AMAZING daddy. I couldn't have asked for a better father, or husband for me and our children. :) I dont know what I'd do without him!

2lilmamas
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:33 AM
I am happy to say that he is. Everytime he gets home he helps my daughter with her homework. He also plays with them and gives them dinner. Yayy he's awesome.
KrissyMama88
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:34 AM
my dh is a great daddy he treats my kids like they are his and everywhere we go he tells people they are his kids their real dad ignored them and never played with them..or fed them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CherryBlossom4
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:38 AM

He is a great dad and he is very involved.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)