Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
Is he a good dad? Is he involved with the kids?
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Replies (71-80):
Poosaloosa
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:12 PM

My husband is an awesome father, he spends so much time with his son, and he shares all childcare with me. 

CMS803
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:17 PM

At almost 23 weeks pregnant (tomorrow), he's great! He rubs, kisses and talks to my belly! It's super cute! And he loves seeing all the baby clothes! He's excited to be a dad and be able to hold her and do things with her! He loves hearing about her movements and wants me to tell him everytime she moves. We're waiting for her to kick hard enough that he can feel it. He thought he did once, but isn't sure. Lol! I know he'll be such a good dad and a very involved one too!!! I'm thrilled, because my dad wasn't all that interested in being a dad and I want my baby (and any future baby/ies) to have a dad who obviously loves him/her/them so that he/she/they never have to wonder like I did.

momoftwo0406
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:24 PM

He is amazing with our kids. I wouldn't be with him if he wasn't.

vwd_johnson
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:27 PM
He's amazing. And yes very very involved. I'm more the "diaper changing - hand cleaning" parent, but seriously without him id go crazy. He does so much. It's great to have the extra set of hands and to see how much the kids love him.

If my husband was one of those slacking, 24.7 video game playing, sleeping lazy bastards Id def kick his butt !!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Yes, honestly He is great sometimes I sneak up and watch them play and laugh between me and cafe mom our little secret Ive teared up a few times seeing them together its awesome for my ds to have a great role model like my dh in his life

rebeccasmommy09
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Dh is a great dad! :) I love watching him play and snuggle with our girls. Dd1 is a total daddy's girl and I'm sure dd2 will be when she gets a bit older (she's only 5 mo so she's all about mommy right now).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomOf2LilGirls
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:24 PM

My hubby is an excellent father.  He is very much involved not only with our 3 children but my friends 2 children that we just obtained temporary custody on.  He is a very hands on daddy and every time I see him being like that I can't help but to stop and smile because my father was never that kind of dad unless you called being smacked around all the time hands on.

ChantalsMom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Dh is a great dad to our dd...he has the patience of Job.

Jeanniedoll
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Yes and yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kelly_Ann
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:28 PM
He is the best dad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)