Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
Is he a good dad? Is he involved with the kids?
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Replies (21-30):
Pregnant0904
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:34 AM

My boyfriend is going to be an amazing father. This pregnancy was not planned at all and we are still young so it came as a shock. He goes to the appointments that he can and when we  found out that we were having a baby girl he was disappointed at first but now knows that she is going to be a daddys girl and he is really excited

cowboysgirl3227

He is a great dad.  He is very involved and he has a great relationship with our daughter.

mutedsapphire
He's a wonderful father! He loves playing with him and spending tine with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:34 AM
He is a wOnderful dad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof11050307
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:37 AM
He's awesome. He's always around and helps with the kids. Hes a very hands on dad and I wouldnt have it any other way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arielflagg21
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:52 AM

my dh is a great dad my oldest isnt boligicaly his but he been his father since he was a baby my son dosent know any different (his real father left me when i got pregnant and gave me sole custidy) we also have two girls together he works alot but when he is home he does so much with the kids i def got very lucky!

mrs.bledsoe
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:58 AM

DH is a FANTASTIC dad. My two kids are biologically someone elses but he is a wonderful daddy to them and loves them like his own and now we are expecting our first baby together in October.

AphrexiaX
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:03 PM
He is an amazing dad. My older two are from a previous marriage. When my oldest was nine she walked in and put her head on his shoulder and told him I love you Daddy. If you ask her now about him she will tell you that he earned that title a thousand times over. He gets out in the yard and has nerf wars with them. Teaches the all the finer points of baseball and golf. Watches hours of cheesy movies and tv shows with them. And most importantly he tells them daily that he loves them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrsweaver
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:15 PM

My husband's an amazing parent. He acts like a kid sometimes himself, and I feel like I have another kid to take care of, but when it comes to our kids, he is the best father i could ever imagine. 

tm88rn
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Yes, he is an amazing father. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)