Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
Is he a good dad? Is he involved with the kids?
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Replies (31-40):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on May. 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM

He's a very good dad.  Our daughter his him wrapped around her little finger LOL.  :)

artistmom889
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:18 PM

other than the fact that he is lacking in patience. He realy is a wonderful Dad. He plays with her and takes her fishing. He just gets a little loud about discipline, that's all.

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Yep and Yep.

Momof5kids84
by Lauren on May. 7, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I couldn't ask for a better father for my children.  He is everything that a Daddy should be.

beeky
by Alexandra on May. 7, 2012 at 1:55 PM

He is an excellent father! 

He has been very involved with our children from the day they were born.  From changing diapers to driving lessons.  From helping with homework to family days out and of course, good solid advice.

MsSpice
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:31 PM

He's a great dad and very involved.

CrazyLife1996
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:44 PM
My husband is a wonderful father even with all the shit he went through as a child. He has worked so hard to be so much more than his parents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:08 PM
DH is an AWESOME dad
DD dad, not so great
dingysfamily
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Our kids are all grown, but yes, he has always been very involved.  This is our 2nd marriage and his kids from his 1st marriage didn't actually live with us, but they were here a lot, especially his son.  He was extremely involved in their everyday life & still is.  My son from my 1st marriage, will be the first one to tell you that my current dh is actually more of a 'real' father to him than his bio father.  As for our dd we had together, he has been there every step of the way, doing everything.  This man takes he responsibility as a father over the top.  That was the thing that drew me to him the night we met, I could tell his kids were his heart. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)