Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

If you could live anywhere...

Posted by   + Show Post

in the United States, which state would you live in and why?

(If you live in a state that is mentioned, tell us if you like living there, and why or why not)

by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Replies (31-40):
sdbrowneyez
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Yeah for the props for MN !!! I'm grew up there moved away and moved back as an adult. I LOVE MN but it always gets a bad rap. I've lived several places in the US and now live overseas. I'd move back to MN or San Diego. But I'm open to lots of places!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nurbabe82
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Quoting CherryBlossom4:

I live in the Colorado Springs, CO area and I love it. I seriously can not think of a single reason that I don't like living here. There is so much to do outdoors, it is beautiful, I like the weather (summers aren't too hot, winters aren't too cold), we are near everything that we want to be near.

I lived in Anchorage, AK for years and although it was pretty, I most likely would not go back there to live. It just isn't where I want to raise my family. I have lived in MN, as well. GORGEOUS. Loved it there, but still not sure that I would go back there... it just doesn't have what we want there.

If I had to move tomorrow and could pick exactly  where we were going... I would chose the Oregon area, probably. There are two places overseas that we could move to as a family. But if you're just talking U.S.A, i'd pick Oregon.

What about Oregon do you like? Dh was telling me about a potential job out there and it took me my surprise as we live on the east coast.

ZoeCY
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I personally love living in Michigan, and unless something major happens it is where we will stay.  

la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 7, 2012 at 7:02 PM

North Carolina or San Diego

LuvMyBaby22
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:04 PM

FL, I like it here...but I HATE the summers! I think I would be happier living somewhere else for sure, but I make the best of what I have and where I live (:

Aslen
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:06 PM
I'm in savannah georgia right now, and I hate it! this place is beyond an armpit. if I could move anywhere tomorrow I would pick my ass up and go right back to new york where I belong! I'm from the western new york area and it's completely different than n y c
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennPearce
by Jenn! on May. 7, 2012 at 7:09 PM
I would live in Texas to be close to my dh's family. I miss being apart of our nieces lives.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
artistmom889
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Grand Lake, Colorado. Prettiest place I've ever been on vacation. Mountains and water, perfection. I'd deal with the snow.

ColtsFan1912
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Virginia. the blue ridge mountains, the ocean, civil war battlefields. I love it all out there

dingysfamily
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:16 PM

We live in Virginia & I do like where we live, but it's becoming a bit more populated than we'd like.  If I could pick someplace else I think I'd pick TN; I have always like TN .... Nashville area, Knoxville, Chattanogga (sp) ... I think I'd like living there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN