Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

HELP!!!

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:30 PM
  • 3 Replies

My hubby and I have been together for 5 years and we have an 11 month old baby boy....Our sex life hasn't always been the most active thing but we did have sex....When we found out we were pregnant it slowed to a screeching halt....We might have had sex 2 times while I was pregnant....then after our son was born an d I got my Mirena put in it came back not like before but at least we were having sex at least once every two weeks...I had to have my Mirena taken out at the end of March because it had gave me an infection on the bottom of my cervix....so we had sex April 6th...unprotected and he freaked....I'm not worried about getting pregnant again because I want another baby but he says he isn't ready for another baby right now...So the thing I need help with is.....HOW DO I SAVE MY SEX LIFE!! We show no effection....he doesn't kiss me or hug...not even hold my hand.....If I try to hold is hand he shakes it or moves it....Did him seeing me give birth turn him off or is something wrong with me......He says that I get mad everytime I try to have sex with him and he doesn't want to.....what am I supposed to do.....He never wants to have sex....

by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MumsTheWord571
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 2:33 PM
Have you asked him, outside the bedroom, unemotionally, why he doesn't want to have sex?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyndansmommy11
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I have tried....he said I make it seem like it's a chore or something...he is 27...and they told him in high school that he had low testosterone but why can't he do something to make me happy....

AlannaMaria
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmmm.. I'm not sure. Have you tried talking to him and ask home why he doesn't want sex or why he isn't affectionate? Maybe marriage/sex therapy would be something you should try? Usually it's the other way around.. I would try and have a serious talk with him and tell him just how it's makeing you feel. I'm really sorry to hear this and I hope your both able to fix this. * hugs*
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)