Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so hurt and have no idea what to do...Update

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:19 AM
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this

I constantly have to beg for my husbands attention. SAturday he promised to spend the whole day with me. so we did go to the movies but as soon as we got home he left with the guys and said he would be home no later than ten. I said okay buy I had big plans for dinner so please make sure you are. So I showered dressed up make up and all and got our house together for a romanti evening. He came home at eleven. So he claims he felt bad so he promised to spend today with me so I said okay and he left to go hang out with the fellas afterwork. I cried and he didnt even care. I NEED him to pay me attention so bad but he just wont. If all your gonna do is bash me for being weak please dont comment. I just dont know what to do anymore

***I took everbodys advice. We set days and a time frame we would come home when we go out. Plus we are gonna have a big bbq on May 26 so i can spend time with him and the guys.

by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsSexyCurtains
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I think you two need to sit down and have a long talk. I would tell him no more going out with the guys every weekend, from now on its twice a month until we work out a system for us. He's putting his friends first without realizing it. He needs to see that and then focus more on you two.
JaidensMommy2
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:28 AM

opps i just realized i put heart and not hurt

3ladybugsmom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I have some of the same issues.. Mine thinks him playing video games and me on my phone next to him means quality time.. It drives me crazy.. Hope it gets better for ya!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JaidensMommy2
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:29 AM

I tried to tell him that he puts his friends first and he ranted and raved and left -__-

JaidensMommy2
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:30 AM

MINE TOO! and thank youu

Supervane
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Ask him to commit at least one night to you without his friends. or maybe you try hanging out with him and the guys for a change
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Quoting Supervane:

Ask him to commit at least one night to you without his friends. or maybe you try hanging out with him and the guys for a change

Yup, we host bar b ques at our house and it's nice getting girl time plus letting hubby hang out with the guys. Hubby's more of a homebody but every once in a while he will go to the bar with a friend.
CameronsMommy23
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Ask him to put you first or you won't be there for him to ignore anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandaxshawn08
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:37 AM
I can somewhat relate.
And it deff sucks!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 8, 2012 at 2:10 AM
Tell him he is married to you not his friends!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)